Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Variable Price Petrol!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,384 ✭✭✭pred racer

@hammertime.
    Where are your stations? I do 1000km a week and wash my car most weeks too, if you are not too far off my track ill drop in;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

He'll never tell!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭Bandara

I shall take that secret to the grave..... :P

Darkman-figure-01.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 23,365 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

Hammertime, you seem to be able to beat all competition hands down because of your particular setup relating to fuel storage etc. Perhaps the service station in question can just as easily beat his competitors with ecomony of scale etc to a point where they will not be able to match his price. there has to be a figure that it doesnt pay to go below and if his figure is lower than his competitors, well he wins.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭Marcus.Aurelius

Been going on in Australia for years, works quite well if you know when to buy the juice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,384 ✭✭✭pred racer

Hammertime wrote: »
    I shall take that secret to the grave..... :P

Darkman-figure-01.jpg

why??

Advertisement