Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with IBB ripwave modem and TP-Link TL-WR541G router

Options
  • 29-10-2008 11:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭

Hi all,
    Am having a problem for the last few days that I just can't figure out. I have an IBB ripwave modem plugged into a TP-Link TL-WR541G router which has been working fine for the last 2 months both wirelessly and wired...can connect to the internet no problem with all 3 computers I have. Since the weekend I can't connect to internet either through the wireless or wired connection even though when I look at the web interface of the router I see it has a WAN ip address from the ripwave modem. I have tried upgrading and downgrading the firmware on the router but it makes no difference. When I connect the ripwave modem directly to any of the computers I can connect to the net within under a minute. This points towards a problem with the router but is there anything else I can try before bringing it back to the shop? :confused:

Advertisement