Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

S&B 8x56 30mm tube (H) for £515...any cheaper ones

Options
  • 29-10-2008 11:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

OK picking my new T3 lite up on Sat, currently working in Dub and am going to drive to Newry on Thursday night and purchase a S&B 8x56 30mm tube (Hungarian) for £515.

Anyone here know of any where I can get a cheaper price near Cork or Dublin for this scope??????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭jwshooter

Rossenarra wrote: »
    OK picking my new T3 lite up on Sat, currently working in Dub and am going to drive to Newry on Thursday night and purchase a S&B 8x56 30mm tube (Hungarian) for £515.

Anyone here know of any where I can get a cheaper price near Cork or Dublin for this scope??????
    give john lambert a ring

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭riflehunter77

Its not cork or dublin but you could save £70 odd pound from optics warehouse for the exact same scope. I ordered from them a while back and had no problems with them had the scope within 6 working days.
    http://www.opticswarehouse.co.uk/products.asp?cat=258

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭fish slapped

For that kind of money I would be looking at one of these as their a lot more versitile and have excelent optics:
    http://www.microglobe.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php?pName=bushnell-6500-elite-2516x50-rifle-scope-fine-multix&cName=rifle-scope-bushnell-rifle-scopes

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭ianoo

i got one in drangan off paul o halloran last year for around the 600 euro
    mark ... might be worth a call

ian

Advertisement