Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PLAY.com Order status hasnt changed

Options
  • 29-10-2008 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭

Last friday i placed an order on play.com for a book and a PC game, both of which are in stock. Since then the order status has not changed, i have not even been billed yet for it as i still have the option of cancelling the order. when i check order status it says "order placed". Seeing as the UK didnt have a bank holiday on monday it should have been despatched on monday. When i call the number at the bottom of the page an automated voice says the service is currently unavailable and just hangs up.

I would cancel the game as i can get it elsewhere and not save €10 but the book is a college book and i need it fairly soon.All book stores in Cork wont be getting it for at least 3-4 weeks and they charge a hell of a lot more than play.com do!

What should i do?

Advertisement