Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cesc Fcukregas

Options

Comments

Lets face it , at the moment its probably true. Your brutal this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Excuse the language, but fcuk of Dre.

Anyway, id be suprised if he used that exact wording, probably the rag spicing it up as usual. Anyway, he's a little pri*k, hopefully somebody gives him a clatter early on tonight.Hutton or woodgate are probably the only ones that would !

• Registered Users Posts: 29 julius128

if he really said that I believe he is right

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭RichMc70

He's a cocky little pr1ck who need's bringing down to earth.

No-one is going to argue that Ar5ena1 have had a better team than us for some time, however he's in a position where it should be expected to show some grace an respect.

For someone whose only 21 (and not yet won a domestic medal of any kind), he's got a very big mouth.

Here'a an example from a previous situation after Blacburn Rovers drew with Arsenal in the FA Cup a couple of years ago.......

Rovers battled for a replay with a defensive gameplan that clearly irked Fabregas, who asked Hughes after the match: "Did you really play for Barcelona?" That comment drew an angry response from the Blackburn manager who gestured at the Spainsh midfielder as he went down the tunnel.
    And the four-times FA Cup winner with Manchester United and Chelsea insisted: "I thought the boy showed disrespect to somebody who has won a lot more FA Cups than him."
    He added: "He came off the pitch and asked me if I had played for Barcelona and when I said that, yes I did, he said something to the effect of 'that wasn't Barcelona football, was it?'
    (source: DailyMail.co.uk)

IMO it all stems from their managers attitude. He and his players, really are up their own hole.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

If this is true Harry should stick this on the dressing room wall tonite,it could work in our favour.He is a little cnut who is up his own backside.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭John W

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Excuse the language, but fcuk of Dre.

Anyway, id be suprised if he used that exact wording, probably the rag spicing it up as usual. Anyway, he's a little pri*k, hopefully somebody gives him a clatter early on tonight.Hutton or woodgate are probably the only ones that would !
    There you go, perfect game for Ghaly, bring him with instructions to get FabuARSE out of the game, if he gets a red, oh well, one for the team and all that. Bet you would never hear a boo from anyone in the crowed if he played for Spurs again!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I Hate that jumped up little toe rag, God I would love it if we had them tonight. I think i'd accept anything above 17th if we did beat them

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

He's a Fcukin Asshole for saying that....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Frankie Lee

I hope he destroys ye, only because he is on my fantasy league team but other than that he is a cocky little c8nt all right.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,285 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

cescy is a legend

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

the boy is playing with fire saying something like that just before a fiery derby. he could very well get burned tonight. i hope someone hits him hard early on. and then someone else hits him just after that. he will sh1t himself the next time the ball comes near him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

As the chant goes "Fcuk him up get into him" come on Hutton do us all a favour and clatter him early doors.YIIIIIIIIID ARMY.

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭RichMc70

What's the little pr1ck got to say for himself now ?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Horgan wrote: »
    cescy is a legend

Crawl back under your rock.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

The Gooner slags would have managed to hold on to a 4-2 lead...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭hotspur147

in a way he was right.we did struggle to beat the arsen*l ladies tonight

Advertisement