Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bring Management Agent to court

Options
  • 06-11-2008 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭

Just a quick question to ask if anyone has ever brought a management agent to court or threathened it due to the management agent not doing anything in the development or getting bad value for money spent on service charges?
    My management agent don't do anything only get the bins collected and the blocks cleaned. There are loads of bulbs gone in the corrider and outside in carpark which is dangerous and they won't replace them. Its so frustrating to be paying a lot of money when they don't seem to be doing much. Surely I'd have a case in court?? Or would I?
    If I didn't pay my fee's and they took me to court would I have a case then?
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement