Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OMG Its Snowing Out

Options
  • 29-10-2008 1:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

Snow in October?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Sumire

Woo-hoo!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭Deedsie

Sign of a White christmas. Has to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭jaffa20

it's raining here :mad:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Yes my guinea pig is sitting out in it, looking in at me and giving me the sad eyes. :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 629 ✭✭✭Partizan

deswalsh wrote: »
    Yes my guinea pig is sitting out in it, looking in at me and giving me the sad eyes. :(

Take the guinea pig in goddamn it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Partizan wrote: »
    Take the guinea pig in goddamn it.

No, I'm evil.

Actually he has his own house that's warm and cosy. He just likes to stare at me if he sees me through the window sitting at the PC. In truth, the guinea pig is evil.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

deswalsh wrote: »
    No, I'm evil.

Actually he has his own house that's warm and cosy. He just likes to stare at me if he sees me through the window sitting at the PC. In truth, the guinea pig is evil.

Your guinea pig made it snow. :mad: I don't like the snow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

not snowing where i am (raheny) but its fookin freezing

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Phlann

Boo, I haven't seen any snow.

It's pretty damn cold out though. My apartment is freezing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

feckin brass monkeys here also, and i went for a run at lunchtime, i really need to get the winter gear out..quite early this year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

Great hail this evening. I was crossing the O'Casey Bridge earlier and the skin was being cut off my face with the hailstones. It's great that all that silly warm weather is over.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

Deedsie wrote: »
    Sign of a White christmas. Has to be.

Here's hoping!!

Advertisement