Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xfactor..... :)

Options
  • 29-10-2008 2:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Who's gonna win xfactor this year I wonder. Im totally addicted to it, although Im a massive fan of Cheryl Cole I just think she comes across as a lovely down to earth person... Do you really think there's tension between her and Dannii?? I think there is, I really noticed the night girls aloud performed she had abit of a puss on her!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 mollyoh

Oh defo tension between her and Danni and i think it is obvious Danni is trying extra hard to look young beside her. What was the crack with her pink lipstick last week that clashed with her hair!!! But heh I would'nt like to sit beside Cheryl either she is stunning> So hard to know who is going to win I like Alexandra but also little Diana Rachel good too but I think her mouth might lose her a place in the final..........

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭NAGGIE03

So many good ones this year! I still cant get over Ruths version of 'Purple Rain'! It was amazing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭GSpoon

Loving Diana.. altho the whole swing set up this week was a bit stupid looking so hopefully she does something way better on Sat!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Pigletlover

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Shaws

Diana's hand thing annoys the hell out of me....I love JLS! I really hope they win!! And I like Laura, think she has a great voice!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭SW81

Stop with the hand thing Diana!!!! STOP IT!!!!!!!!! It's actually putting me off her!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

SW81 wrote: »
    Stop with the hand thing Diana!!!! STOP IT!!!!!!!!! It's actually putting me off her!

I find her singing way more annoying tbh.

I can't decide who I want to win, I like Scott, Alexandra and Eoghan atm though...

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭SarahJ

Malteaser! wrote: »

Me too!! I effin hate her, and I'm a very easygoing person, I don't hate many people....but her...arghhh...:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭JaneyMc

The hand thing is really annoying, but I do like Diana! Hope she wins.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

I think its being hoped that Cheryl and one of the girls will win

I hope JLS wins

JP Liz wrote: »

I hope JLS wins

Fully backed!! I love them! I'm so glad the half hair/half bald thing is gone with that dude, he looks veeerrryy good now! :pac::D

Malteaser! wrote: »

I can't decide who I want to win, I like Scott, Alexandra and Eoghan atm though...

Scott was voted out last week.

Reckon Cheryl is a definite winner anyway, probably with Diana. Someone tie her hands together first though!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

Too soon for me to pick one i really like yet.

This is my first time actually watching X Factor. Not as bad as i thought it was going to be. Surprisingly likeable actually! ... apart from seeing Louis Walsh almost in tears last week (was enough to make me throw up) it's been very watchable.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

SW81 wrote: »
    Scott was voted out last week.

Damnit :o Meant to say Austin!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Diana was my favourite but the whole hand thing is totally putting me off her now.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Hen88 wrote: »
    although Im a massive fan of Cheryl Cole I just think she comes across as a lovely down to earth person...

Isn't that the one who was convicted of assault on a toilet attendant?

She sounds delightful!

She sounds delightful!
    That was years ago and everyone makes mistakes. She did one thing years ago, she hasn't done anything like that since, give the girl a break. We were all eejits when we were younger, some less and some worse than what she did.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Viva_La_Vida

Diana is my favourite. I really hate Rachel. I don't think she's a good singer and hate her attitude. To me, she comes off as being really full of herself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Shaws

I totally forgot about the toliet thing! ah ya, we all make mistakes!

What do ye all think about Austin going...bit of a shock! I hope Daniel get kicks out soon, it's gettin to b a pee take, I don't like Rachel anymore.
    JLS were brilliant, weren't they? Marvin had the funny hair, but ya got a love a guy called Marvin especially with funny hair!!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

She sounds delightful!
    She was only 18

and a lot of them attendants are WAY too intrusive

We never got the full story cos people were too busy throwin around the BITCH and RACIST cards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Wise-one

I find Diana very annoying! It seems like she tries really hard to be unique and kooky.....i love Alexandra, JLS and Eoghan!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

unreggd wrote: »
    She was only 18

We never got the full story cos people were too busy throwin around the BITCH and RACIST cards
    Oh please, my heart bleeds for her.

unreggd wrote: »
    She was only 18

Cheryl, is that you?

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭naasface

Im lovin X Factor this year. I quite feel sorry for Danni she's getting a lotta stick. Cheryl's doing so well , everyone's loving her. That cheating husbands done wonders for her public image. Shes incredibly beautiful too...
    I like Diana but i dont think she deserves to win. She'd do well out of it if she got kicked out tomorrow. Internet's buzzing about her.
    I really like Laura White, though Simon was right last week when he said that she needs an image make-over. She doesnt really have an image yet. Bt she's talented,down to earth, and can do classic and quirky. I think she could fill the void Amy Winehouse's breakdown has caused.
    JLS are sooo sweet! I hope they last long but dont think they should win. They're weak singers.
    Alexandra-who? sorry this girl is such a snooze. She would not last long in the charts. Shes talented but the whole younger Whitney/Mariah thing has been done by Leona Lewis! Get her out.
    Eoghan-cute looking,weak vocals.
    Rachel-great set of lungs, but her attitude will cause problems. Would not be a good spokesperson/role model.
    Ruth Lorenzo- very talented,sexy, but no way British public would vote a Spaniard to win. Not gonna happen.
    Daniel-He's gonna be kicked out next week. Nice guy but its a miracle he's survived this far.

Ha woah clearly I'm opinionated on this subject. Sorry for the rambling !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭*Dallas

there's no way Austin should have been voted off.. but it just goes to show, Louis is doing his best to get rid of any big players if he can to keep JLS in.

I like JLS and I think they could be really successfull, but keeping Rachel in with that attitude is just wrong!

Did you see when Holly interviewed her before the results were announced? she was so convinced she was leaving she didnt give a crap and wouldnt enter in to conversation!

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Bring it on!!!

o i no i luved austin!!
    i searched him on you-tube and he wrights his own songs..there not bad at all. I think him and laura are the only ones i could see as proper artists like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Diana to win!

I'd do serious damage to her:D

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭ArthurGuinness

The X-Factor and Simon Cowell are anti-Irish. They pull all Irish auditions and stop the Irish from voting. And all the snide remarks Simon throws at louis

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Eh and?

It's a British show.

They're hardly anti-Irish. Do you want to be owned by them again then?:rolleyes:

Muppet.

Advertisement