Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xfactor..... :)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

The X-Factor and Simon Cowell are anti-Irish. They pull all Irish auditions and stop the Irish from voting. And all the snide remarks Simon throws at louis

I think Simon's snide remarks to Louis are more about him being gay not him being Irish

I do agree its a shame no Irish audutions or that there is no voting in Ireland considering young Eoghan is flying the flag for Ireland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

JP Liz wrote: »
    I do agree its a shame no Irish audutions or that there is no voting in Ireland considering young Eoghan is flying the flag for Ireland

Northern Ireland. Which is Britain.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭1966

I think Rachel has a fab voice if they'd only give her a good soul song - problem with her is that she cant shut her mouth and I'd say she is uncontrollable. Diana's hand thingy is doing my head in....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

SantryRed wrote: »

Oops sorry i thought he was one of ROI counties up North :(

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭Joleigh

I cant believe Laura got the boot! She has an amazing voice. It clears the way for the others though witha big runner out of the picture. I'd like to see Alexandra win it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Shaws

OMG :eek: I'm so disappointed in the British Voting Public, it's just terrible that Ruth and Laura were in the bottom two.....I'm stunned!

You know how Ruth was really sick a few weeks ago, do you think that they would have let her have a week off too? mmmmm, not sure!

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭flynnser19

SantryRed wrote: »

i think eoghan considers himself irish so he's flying the flag for ireland in that sense!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭dirtydress

They can vote in NI aswell, so at least he's getting support... GO EOGHAN!! :D

Do wish we could vote thought :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Backtothefuture

alexandra will win fo sho!:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Emilioooooo

If Diana doesn't win, its a joke of a show!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭faulk28

She doesn't seem to have much of a range in her singing voice. Her songs have all more or less sounded the same so far, imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭SarahJ

What are you on??? She is sh*te, I don't get why everyone likes her. Are you all deaf????

SarahJ wrote: »
    What are you on??? She is sh*te, I don't get why everyone likes her. Are you all deaf????
    she is class, its somethin different, every version of a song she sings, she makes it her own, not lik the rest of the acts, so thats why she should win, and shes sexy too, bonus!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 tricky dickie

i agree with sarah diana is only average. alexandra has to win

i agree with sarah diana is only average. alexandra has to win
    Alexandra is jus another leona lewis, and whitney houston, we've heard it all b4, but this is a fresh voice which needs ta b heard!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭JaneyMc

I'd like to see Diana win, I think she's the only one who would get a career out of it, I mean where the hell is Leon? I know he'll be releasing more stuff shortly, but he is so forgettable like Alexandra.

She does have an amazing voice but like Emilioooo said, she's just like everyone else.

JaneyMc wrote: »
    I'd like to see Diana win, I think she's the only one who would get a career out of it, I mean where the hell is Leon? I know he'll be releasing more stuff shortly, but he is so forgettable like Alexandra.

She does have an amazing voice but like Emilioooo said, she's just like everyone else.
    Well said!!

people like you emiliooooooooo have no sense of music

people like you emiliooooooooo have no sense of music
    wel who are u ta say i have no taste in music???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Redsilkretro

I absoloutly love Diana and i totally agree, in my opinion she is the only one who would actually get a career from it. Don't get me wrong Alex is great but to me she's a 'the same' singer a.k.a she doesn't have a voice that alot of other people don't have. Wheras Diana well what can i say apart from :eek: ! ! !

• Advertisement

coming up with saying diana is better than alexandra is one good reason. the next thing ya say girl band sud be aloud back in the competition

Well i hope you weren't responding to my comment because i didn't say she was better, read it again if you don't believe me. I do believe she's better but that's not really my point i think she'd get more from it than Alex would and besides Diana & Alex are on a totally different league to Girl band so bringing them into it is ridiculous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 eils87

diana better not win... this ****e of tryin to be unique no shoes on in stage is just sad and as for her bloody hand it does wreck my head she should be made cut it off if she cant keep it by her side the claw she should be called... and thank god rachel is gone i really hated her... and ruth should be gone instead of laura.. laurd had much more talent... and her trying to win over english hearts send her home.... alex to win she deserves this

Well i hope you weren't responding to my comment because i didn't say she was better, read it again if you don't believe me. I do believe she's better but that's not really my point i think she'd get more from it than Alex would and besides Diana & Alex are on a totally different league to Girl band so bringing them into it is ridiculous.

sorry i was replying to emilioooo. alex is still in my opionion in a different league to diana. she is a powerful singer

Yeah Laura definately shouldn't have gone but i will love Diana all the way through. I don't understand what everyone sees in Alex, she's a lovely girl but i just don't find her exciting to watch. As for Eoghan all i can say is... Ergh.

eils87 wrote: »
    diana better not win... this ****e of tryin to be unique no shoes on in stage is just sad and as for her bloody hand it does wreck my head she should be made cut it off if she cant keep it by her side the claw she should be called...
    ur jus makin up reasons to why she shouldn win the competition, this is a talent show, in which the girl/lads wi the best voice wins the competition, not by her actions on the stage.. and in my opinion, Diana has the best voice and should win the comp....

ur jus makin up reasons to why she shouldn win the competition, this is a talent show, in which the girl/lads wi the best voice wins the competition, not by her actions on the stage.. and in my opinion, Diana has the best voice and should win the comp....

Totally true.

awh he is cute and its to keep irish interested havin irish contestent... i hate danni her cryin the other night was pathetic grow up like jls are really good for a boy band i love them they excite me... :pac:

Yeah Laura definately shouldn't have gone but i will love Diana all the way through. I don't understand what everyone sees in Alex, she's a lovely girl but i just don't find her exciting to watch. As for Eoghan all i can say is... Ergh.

he is to young it is a pitty he did not wait a couple of more years

• Advertisement

well i would suggest a hearing test for you. its about over all entertainment they can give us... and i doubt you'll be buyin her album or seen her in concert now would you in all honesty.... she is not the best and over next few weeks she will struggle

Advertisement