Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Frozen Sea Bass Fillets

• 29-10-2008 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭

Hi,

I have some Whole Frozen Sea Bass Fillets at home in the freezer that I forgot to tak out this morning doh !!!

Can I still cook these from frozen and what would be the best method (over, grill etc...)

Thanks.

EireEV.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭lg123

how long do you have? defrost them in a bag placed in a pot of warm water?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭EireEV

How long would I have to submerge these in the warm water for?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭Malari

You can cook these from frozen, they are very good. In fact I think it said on the packet that they are better cooked from frozen! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭EireEV

for how long? oven, grill etc??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Pigletlover

Do you still have the packaging? Best to follow the instructions on that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭Malari

Oven. I wrapped them loosely in tin foil with a bit of olive oil and chilli flakes. It depends on your oven :) Mine is gas, so I put them in for about 20mins at gasmark 6ish (mid-high).

Advertisement