Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ross & Brand....again!

Options
  • 29-10-2008 3:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭

Jonathan Ross has apologised again, saying that the call to Andrew Sachs was unplanned and unscripted, and that Brand hadn't realised they'd gotten through to Sach's answering machine.

He said that he had completely misunderstood when Brand told him to "wing it"..... :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

This is Sachs grandaughter..who the hell would ever admit to shagging this????

article-1081414-0246DFD2000005DC-10.jpg

fly.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭cl0ne

Eww.. Do not like! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

rocky25 wrote: »

Since Brand is no oil painting and a completely oddity himself, striking me as completely asexual, I don't think he'd be particularly fussy.

Anyways, that's completely irrelevant. How someone looks shouldn't have any bearing on whether you're entitled to insult them; you mightn't sleep with them (or in Brand & Ross' ever-so-eloquent lingo "f**k them") but that doesn't excuse insulting them or being derogatory towards them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭Homer

Coincidence? Me thinks not.... Judge for yourselves :p

jonathan_ross_russell_brand.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

rocky25 wrote: »

article-1081414-024A284F000005DC-382_468x389.jpg

article-1081414-0243A449000005DC-271_468x692.jpg

Why yes, yes I would.

• Advertisement

In light of this week's furore, Jonathan Ross and Russell Brand will be placed on the Sachs offenders register :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Homer wrote: »
    Coincidence? Me thinks not.... Judge for yourselves :p

jonathan_ross_russell_brand.jpg

myra_hindley.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

Homer wrote: »
    In light of this week's furore, Jonathan Ross and Russell Brand will be placed on the Sachs offenders register :pac:

This has to be the BEST imo :D:D:D

timelineprankcall.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭keefg

Dear Jonathan Ross...

I shagged your son, so who's laughing now?

All my love,

Gary Glitter

• Advertisement
Advertisement