Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account migration

Options
  • 29-10-2008 4:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭

I could probably ask this on the blizz forums, but i'd rathe rnot put up with the tards there. So does anyone know if its possible to transfer form a rp-pve realm to a pve realm? Any by that i dont mean transfer one character, i mean my ammount of players on that realm. I think i read before its not possible, but kinda hoping i can.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

no you cant

you have to transfer characters

its 20 euro a pop ... and can take some time.

If your free with money go ahead

• Registered Users Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭KilOit

I thought you could, you just weren't alowed to transfare from a rp/pve to pvp realm, im not 100% on this, it's probably best to ask in those whiney wow forums.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Cheers lads :) Ill ask there and see if i can get a 100% answer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

Yeah it is possible, only thing is that you have to do one at a time but this is no big issue at all really.

Clearing out your mailbox on each character and making sure no auction house activity is going on will speed things up a lot.

If you're transferring to a PVE realm, would suggest you either transfer to a realm with friends already on it or pick a high populated realm which is fairly balanced Horde/Alliance and has good raid progress (Draenor for example). Otherwise go PVP realm :)

Advertisement