Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a phone??

• 29-10-2008 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

its my birthday next week and i want to get a new mobile phone, but i dont know what to get and its wrecking my head :confused:

id like something with at least a 3 mp camera, and able to play music and videos. and i txt alot so it has to be good in that area too ...

my parents arent made of money either so im stayin away from stuff like the n96 which is jus ridiculously priced. it cant be any more than 300 euro really ...

i like the sony ericsson c902, but i really dont think that wud last long, nd i cud go cheaper.

then i discovered the c702, which seems deadly! and is apparently really durable.
    HOWEVER! i dont know when the bloody thing is coming out !! :mad: or how much it will be !

se g900 is pretty deadly too but i dunno if its out or how much it is or anything.

yea so ... any tips? or recommendations?? :)

Advertisement