Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Evan Bourne

• 29-10-2008 5:48pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭

this:
    Evan Bourne tore ligaments in his ankle during the six-man tag match that aired during Tuesday's ECW television show, according to Bill Behrens of WrestleZone.com. He was advised to stay off the ankle and could miss up to four months. However, he is hoping to make a faster recovery or work through the injury

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

That is WZ, so take with a bucket of salt.
    However if that is the case, ECW is f*cked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,919 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Ah ffs...That guy is pure class in the ring...Wont have a Mania match either now...Was thinking there would be a good chance he would someway :(:(:(
    Hopefully he has a speedy recovery, was the only reason I watch ECW tbh

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

I heard that he had a bad ankle when he was only on ECW from someone who knows him so it was somewhat expected.

rovert wrote: »
    I heard that he had a bad ankle when he was only on ECW from someone who knows him so it was somewhat expected.

Why couldnt they just give him 2-3 weeks off??

callaway92 wrote: »

He had a bad ankle when he was just doing ECW and a handful of house shows. He probably had one of the lightest schedule of anyone then.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Because they were giving him a push. Considering how over he could have gotten with the Rey programme he'd have to be a fool to accept the time

rovert wrote: »
    He a bad ankle when he was just doing ECW and a handful of house shows. He probably had one of the lightest schedule of anyone.

Ah I see...I read somewhere (probably here) that he was only earning $500 a week...Meaning he had to pay for his own flights, accomadation etc..I might be wrong tho

Ah I see...I read somewhere (probably here) that he was only earning $500 a week...Meaning he had to pay for his own flights, accomadation etc..I might be wrong tho

I said it but he signed a full time deal since. All wrestlers have to pay for expenses umless their contact states otherwise. Few get that perk.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

To be fair though Bill Behrens is probably Wrestlezones most reliable source

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

WWE.com has learned that Evan Bourne suffered a partial tear of the deltoid ligament in his right ankle on the Oct. 27 edition of Raw.

It is yet to be determined if the ECW Superstar will need to undergo surgery. Bourne is not expected to be able to compete for four months.

He was one of the best newtalents in WWE and looked very promising and entertaining in the ring - i really hope he is back soon

• Advertisement

JP Liz wrote: »
    He was one of the best newtalents in WWE and looked very promising and entertaining in the ring - i really hope he is back soon

Old news Liz, this was posted up here about a week ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

old_news.jpg :pac:

UPDATE
    Bill Behrens had a chance to speak with Evan Bourne recently. He is currently continuing physical therapy, and briefly had to wear a cast on his ankle because swelling was not going down, but the cast is now off, and he's back wearing the big boot in between therapy and icing down his ankle.

Bourne is also on a diet and work-out program prepared for him by his friend Dan Velton (who wrestles as Ryan Ash, and is a bodybuilder). Bourne plans to return to WWE rings in the best shape of his life.

Velton also prepared the diet & workout program that ROH star, Roderick Strong, one of Bourne's roommates, has been using as of late to lose weight and shape up, and the results have been great as anyone who has seen Strong recently can attest.

Will he be back for WM?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,177 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Will he be back for WM?

They are hyping his return on ECW saying he will be back soon. I imagine if he is ready he would be in MITB, although looking at the current line up, Vince will probably put in Khali instead of him:rolleyes:I suppose if that does not work out him v Swagger could happen, seeing as I don't think they will do Swagger v Christian at Mania, seeing as it happened on ECW last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

Rjd2 wrote: »
    seeing as I don't think they will do Swagger v Christian at Mania, seeing as it happened on ECW last week.

Despite that they jumped the gun and had it on TV last week, I still think they should go with Swagger/Christian and give it 20-25 minutes, they have such great chemistry. They should put Bourne with Mysterio.

You dragged up post that was dormant for two months for this?!
    Sh*t, you guys must have been f*cking bored!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Will he be back for WM?

Hope so

It is announced on ECW that Evan Bourne will return next week :D

• Advertisement

They must have Wrestlemania plans for him otherwise he wouldnt have been brought back yet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Kid Nothing

Money In The Bank?

Kind of match that he'd work in. How many spots are left in that match?

Money in the bank is full, well there are still participants to be named on ECW and Smackdown this week but they are already taped

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,177 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

If the ECW title is to be defended at Mania, then I expect it to be Swagger v Evan, which is something which I have no problem with at all.

Rjd2 wrote: »
    If the ECW title is to be defended at Mania, then I expect it to be Swagger v Evan, which is something which I have no problem with at all.

Christian and Finlay are both in MITB so unless its Swagger V Dreamer i think it will be Bourne V Swagger maybe Rey will also be included

Advertisement