Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

6th is being interviewed by Matt Cooper right now

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

i cant believe people here dont know who matt cooper is, one of the most intelligent people on radio in this country!

yet everyone knows who ryan tubridy and ray foley are!

matt cooper Monday to Friday - Today FM 4.30-7

listen in sometime - you might actually learn something

Thanks for that Matt...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

6th wrote: »
    Wait ...what? Someone was on the radio claiming to be me?

Ryan Tuburdy really is one crafty man...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Is Matt Cooper that bloke who spent ages begging to be made a mod?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

Is Matt Cooper that bloke who spent ages begging to be made a mod?
    No, thats overheal!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

Why did he pick 6th as a username?
    Was 1st already taken:D:D:p:p:pac::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Why did he pick 6th as a username?
    Was 1st already taken:D:D:p:p:pac::pac:

It was his 6th attempt at getting some attention.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Riddle101 wrote: »
    You just anwered your own question there mate, he's on Today FM 4.30-7. Most people will be leaving work and most likely want to listen to some 2FM or FM104 or PhantomFM, to get them out of the work depression. TodayFM is not great to clear that afternoon fever we all get where we're out of work and happy to just relax the rest of the night but sad that we'll have to go back the next day

Your depressed leaving work? I wish I had your job.

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭redfacedbear

Who dont even know who Matt Cooper is!!
    The mind boggles mate.

Remember that this is AH. Lower your expectations as low as they can go. Then halve them again. Your expectations are still too high.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

We did the Adrian Kennedy Phone Show live from Charleville castle last night, good craic .... especially when Adrian went to talk to Grimnes and Dre as in Dray and the chair collapsed and he went on his ass. Ah live radio :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

i cant believe people here dont know who matt cooper is, one of the most intelligent people on radio in this country!

yet everyone knows who ryan tubridy and ray foley are!

matt cooper Monday to Friday - Today FM 4.30-7

listen in sometime - you might actually learn something

Brilliant post - a ringing endorsement for Matt Cooper and his agenda and also the type of avid listeners "learning" something from him.

Well done.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Trev M wrote: »
    Brilliant post - a ringing endorsement for Matt Cooper and his agenda and also the type of avid listeners "learning" something from him.

Well done.

What's this agenda then?

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Bill-e

Well my cat has ESP. Fact!!!

Trev M wrote: »
    In the context of the post I replied to I think thats fair enough.

Not really, you haven't told us what you think his agenda is. On the contrary, I think he manages to adopt a pretty neutral and objective stance on most issues he discusses. He appears to be very well informed on a hugely broad range of topics, everything from sport, Irish politics, finance, world affairs, social issues etc.

Or do you find that posting on After Hours is a much more illuminative experience?

Jesus Bill E leave it alone get a hooker or something

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Matt Cooper is one of the most infuriating interviewers on the radio. I just can't listen to him. Fair play to ya 6th btw.

I also wish to add a fair "play to ya" I read a lot of 6th's stuff on boards when Im bored.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

cornbb wrote: »
    6th is being interviewed by Matt Cooper right now

No he fcuking isn't :mad:

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Have we decided who is sexier yet, me or Matt Cooper?

Neither; but your lovechild will have the ladies swooning for sure: http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/19500/Baby-Gillette--19850.jpg

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Did I just see 6th on nationwide? I was looking at boards and just glanced at the tele for a second and saw this disturbing image, a scary face. Then they went to something else.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

ScumLord wrote: »
    Did I just see 6th on nationwide? I was looking at boards and just glanced at the tele for a second and saw this disturbing image, a scary face. Then they went to something else.

Yes that was him, the media whore.

He's ****ing everywhere. He's as bad as Ant and Dec :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭kittensoft1984

You have a sexier voice! :P Looks wise i cant comment! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

You have a sexier voice! :P Looks wise i cant comment! :P

unless matt cooper is really really small, really really fat with a really stupid hair cut....there's not much of a comp :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

ScumLord wrote: »

Lol I just saw it online. It was the second coming of Christ......or something. Or like when the Beatles came to Ireland. Anyway, that 5 seconds of my life was the best 5 seconds of my life so far. Or at least in the top ten.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭kittensoft1984

janeybabe wrote: »
    Lol I just saw it online. It was the second coming of Christ......or something. Or like when the Beatles came to Ireland. Anyway, that 5 seconds of my life was the best 5 seconds of my life so far. Or at least in the top ten.

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

:confused:

6th. Nationwide. Top ten moments of my life.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

janeybabe wrote: »
    Lol I just saw it online. It was the second coming of Christ......or something.
    Does that mean we have to crucify him? It should be easy to get a builder to do the foundations in this weather.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭TJJP

I heard that 6th left messages on Fawlty Towers actor Andrew Sachs' answerphone saying Cooper had slept with his granddaughter and that Boards earlier announced 6th had been suspended without pay for 12 weeks, costing him around £1.3 million.

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭Casshern88

who the hell is this mysterious 6th charicter......he seems to be some kind of christ around here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭yayamark

never hard of sixth either

Matt Cooper is a dick head btw

Advertisement