Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Time to register for exams

Options
  • 29-10-2008 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭

Got this today - Thought I'd post it. Somebody always forgets to register for exams and ends up having to pay about €60 that they could have avoided. This was issued in Kevin St. but probably applies to all D.I.T.'s

CLOSING DATES FOR FACULTY EXAMINATIONS 2008/09

14th November 2008 Semester I, Semester II, Summer, Sessional, Final

17th July 2009 ALL Supplemental Examinations

Applications for entry to examinations received AFTER closing dates specified above, if accepted, will be subject to payment of late entry fees.

Please note that students of the Faculty of Applied Arts on the following programmes must register with the Examinations Office, DIT Kevin Street: DT555, DT556, DT557, DT558, DT564, DT565 and also all ERASMUS students taking examination modules on these programmes.

Application Forms are available in the Examinations Office on the second floor of the main building, DIT Kevin Street and completed applications will be accepted up to closing date at the times below:

Monday - Friday 9.00am - 12.30pm and 2.00pm - 5.00pm

Late Opening (for part-time students):

Monday 10th November - Wednesday 12th November 5.30pm - 7.30pm

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

Its the 7th of November for Bolton Street so be careful!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

Stupid me forgot about this, so will be stuck with a €60 fine!

UGH

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

why???you have till friday
    **edit** oh your bolton st i take it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Linku

Aungier St. was 7th Nov too.

Advertisement