Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JG G36c- Sound n Power

Options
  • 29-10-2008 8:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭

Hi didnt know where to put this so put it here.
    Does anyone have this gun(stupid ques as its so common) and reckons it just feels really weak when shooting it and not alot of noise comes from it. Its really quite. Other guns would have a small kick to it and be quite loud. The 36c just feels like theres no umph to it. Even though its shooting at 328 it feels like 250. Does anyone have it firing with noise or a bit of a bang at least?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭kevteljeur

Compare it to someone else's. They are pretty quiet, generally.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭Irishmaster

Yeah. Maybe what im trying to say is that it is not very satisfying to shoot compared to most other guns!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Be happy, most people spend a good chunk of cash trying to quieten their rifles down. That reduction in sound could help you out some day.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

lol., its odd that you want the thing to be louder, most people as dex said, spend a fortune on tuning their kit to be as smooth and quiet as possible.,
    JG G36c is one of my altime faves from my collection, its the first gun i bought and its still up there with all the fancy shiney stuff as far as performance is concerned.,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭Irishmaster

vtec wrote: »
    lol., its odd that you want the thing to be louder, most people as dex said, spend a fortune on tuning their kit to be as smooth and quiet as possible.,
    JG G36c is one of my altime faves from my collection, its the first gun i bought and its still up there with all the fancy shiney stuff as far as performance is concerned.,
    Lol!:pac: Ok then, ill take what yous have said. Ill just see it as a quiet gun to have in my collection.

• Advertisement
Advertisement