Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hohnes Juice Drink

• 29-10-2008 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭

I lived on this stuff in Germany (as did a lot of Germans), one 1l bottle is 1000% your RDA for pretty much every vitamin and mineral.

It comes in a brown plastic 1l bottle, with a white and green wrapper.

Is it possible to get this stuff in Ireland at all? I think i'm tripping out cos I've been searching the net for months, and haven't been able to find sight nor sound of the drink.

Does anybody know what i'm talking about!??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭conZ

I posted a similar thread on an english/german forum and found out that I was spelling it wrong...

Hohes C is the name of the drink, images found here...
    http://www.hohes-c.de/

Can this be found in Ireland?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

conZ wrote: »
    I
    Hohes C is the name of the drink,

Not Co Hohnes? :pac:

mildermulti_home_teddy.jpg

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

WindSock wrote: »
    Not Co Hohnes? :pac:

I think you mean cojones ;)

Managed to find a similar drink to this the other day. Made by granini (as is hohes C) and similar ingredients and taste.

Dr. Koch Bio - Drink 10

ani_int7.gif

http://www.eckes-granini.com/lo_gm_ko.htm

It's good stuff. I found it in Dunnes in the juices aisle. €2.70 for 750ml (Hohes C is about €2.79 for 1l in Germany.)

Try to avoid any embarrasing looks from Dunnes employees, and find it yourself.

• Advertisement
Advertisement