Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arsnic V Spurs

Options
  • 29-10-2008 9:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭

What a Goal...Bently :p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

great strike alright. we're being peppered now though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

Silvestre the bloody cat...another goal conceeded at a corner:(

It was on the cards.......we are defending far too deep

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

any one have a link for the game????

my usual one is acting up terribely....

heard gomes was acting the robbo for the goal?

he fvkin pulled the usual again. came too early,hampered his own players and in sneaks silvestre early. if he just stayed on the line,he's not a bad keeper.

keane=cock wrote: »
    any one have a link for the game????

my usual one is acting up terribely....

heard gomes was acting the robbo for the goal?

Try this one m8ty,

Scroll down to our game.

http://www.livefooty.doctor-serv.com/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Holy sh*t. So many ups and downs I thought I was a manic depressive!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭twilight_singer

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

THFC - TO DARE IS TO F*CKING DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 The Lilywhite

What a game and what about the result, happy days I wonder what whinger will be saying,:D:D:D:D:D COYS

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

That's one of the best endings to a game I've ever seen. Absolutely unreal! I was jumping around the living room here. I would never have seen that coming, and everyone from Harry to the players have to take credit for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Thats why we follow this great club lads what a result pulled out of the fire,bring on the scousers on saturday :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Blue 84

Excellent stuff, to rob that shower on their own patch is a delight. Really warms the heart. 4-2 and they ****ed it up! Now, if we can get at least a point out of the Liverpool or Man City games then things are looking up.

Mind you, experiencing such a range of emotions in so short a period is bound to have consequences for my health!

Harry's not impressed with his defending.
    Disappointed for Hutton, he's been better than that.
    Gomez for me is too much of a liability.
    Would the real Modric please stand up? That was a great strike.
    Bring on the pool, the future's bright.

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭curraghyid

brilliant this time last week that performance would have been immpossible,100% commitment never gave up jenas was brilliant woody corluka and bentley outstanding.coys:D:D:D:D:D

Great comeback :p

I'm knackered after that..great fighting spirit :D

Super Harry's Hotspur's :)

Bentley is a true Yid going by his interview after the game he couldnt keep the smile off his face what a goal by the way.Give Jenas his dues tonite he was superb come on JJ give us this performance every week u know u can do it.Hutton cant be as poor again this season,all in all things are looking up that result will do wonders for morale and confidence.COYS

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

Mental game - amazing.
    Goal of the season as well.
    I feel the buzz coming back.
    I love you Tottenham

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭twilight_singer

This is soooo sweet it feels like a win. I hate those gooner b*stards so much see the cockyness of the *****! Half of there fans cleared off before the final whistle :D that'll be a nice surprise for them when they get home!!:D, Had a feeling after jenas's goal that we could nick the draw, beautiful!
    Although we played poor for large parts of the game I feel this is our turning point for the season theres a spark there now, the boys will be bouncing into training tomorrow.

how about this lads we have got results at The Bridge and Emirates this season its not every year we do that.Lets build on this result and get our home form going with a win on saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

KingdomYid wrote: »
    Give Jenas his dues tonite he was superb come on JJ give us this performance every week u know u can do it.

Have to agree with this. I haven't been his biggest fan and while I still think he's severly lacking in some areas, he really kept going and I liked seeing him getting stuck in, getting warnings from the ref and getting booked. Not to mention that brilliant goal at the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭RAUL DUKE

WOW!......JUST WOW!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Mental game - amazing.
    Goal of the season as well.
    I feel the buzz coming back.
    I love you Tottenham

The buzz is back my arse, it was never gone deep down ;).

Goin to the lane on sat, cant wait.

rocky25 wrote: »
    Try this one m8ty,

Scroll down to our game.

http://www.livefooty.doctor-serv.com/

thats the one i use all the time. was poxy couldn watch it

my throat is red raw after the celebration or hearing lennon got the equaliser. sky sports website time it at 93:50 of 94 mins!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Jeeze it was great to see the spirit in the side tonight,twud give you a great feeling, bently was great and modric is starting to find some form.the only downer was giving away those stupid goals.i was dreading these games coming up but it might not be so bad now.....C O Y S...:):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭RichMc70

I think the worm has turned lads. Things are starting to look up.

We showed spirit tonight that was lacking for the first 8 games. Those arrogant arseho1es thought they had the game wrapped up at 4-2. They thought wrong.

Maybe they should have put out their ladies team after all. Cnuts.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭RichMc70

Just reading a few post's in the soccer forum I noticed comments about ar5ena1 players 'high-fiving' each other with ten minutes to go.

Bearing in mind I had sunk many a pint of black at this stage I did'nt notice this however if I had it would have enraged me to such higher emotions than I was already at that stage.

As it was, I still managed to embarrass myself in what was, predominately, a pub occupied by farmers. However at our equaliser I still somehow managed to overcome any embarassement and perform a forward roll in full view of the bar (a cartweel is slightly beyond me, these days).

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

RichMc70 wrote: »
    As it was, I still managed to embarrass myself in what was, predominately, a pub occupied by farmers. However at our equaliser I still somehow managed to overcome any embarassement and perform a forward roll in full view of the bar (a cartweel is slightly beyond me, these days).

;)

:D:D:D

in case anyone wants to relive the experience here is a link for the goals!

http://www.mightyfootball.com/category/english-premier-league/page/2/

in case anyone wants to relive the experience here is a link for the goals!

http://www.mightyfootball.com/category/english-premier-league/page/2/

click on the red link to the bootom right for all goals. think it says see more or something similar

• Advertisement

click on the red link to the bootom right for all goals. think it says see more or something similar

http://www.mightyfootball.com/arsenal-vs-tottenham-4-4-premier-league-29102008/

Listen to the commentator carefully.

After Bentlys goal...he shouts Allah Akbarr...:p
    ................Mudder Fcuker Bently :D

Advertisement