Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pipe bender

Options
  • 29-10-2008 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I might pick up a cheapish copper pipe bender
    (1/2 - 3/4). I have a small job to do and one would would make it so much easier. Cheers Joe

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Payton

How small is the job? have you tried Qualplex

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Kat1170

Too near back of boiler. It is just an awkward little space where a few bends would take the place of 10 or 12 joints. Problem is if the joints leak the boiler will have to come back out to re-do them so bends would be a better bet for piece of mind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Johnnyr

I bought one for about €60 in Bolgers Hardware (Old Dublin Rd, Enniscorthy) about 6 months ago. The brand name is Faithfull. Came with the 1/2" & 3/4" guidebars, plus a carrier bag. Great value.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Kat1170

Will check that out. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭oleras

I have a recolection of someone using sand...... then again, it could have been a dream.

• Advertisement
Advertisement