Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shop Street fight

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Lol, they have a reserve with them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Shaniev

thats not a reserve that is a student gaurd!

A student! I thought the reserves had the light blue markings. Apologies. :)

I live with 2 people that are in phase 2 of training and they know him and we just watched the video! Ya the student gaurds have to wear the blue markings for 5 years!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

jaysus that was a brutal fight. they may aswell be hugging each other.

• Advertisement

5 years, that's harsh. Getting sent for the milk and fags for that long :D

ah my girlfriend is in phase 2 as well and it is actually very interesting they have no power and just a shadow no paper work or anything like that so its handy out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭TEH REAL CDP

Sometimes I get very homesick, I miss Galway and the craic with the lads etc...

The only thing I don't miss is that ****e.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

Was this in broad daylight?

aye, twas the middle of the day

i was walking through town yesterday and i heard a great gem. some dude was chatting to one of them community warden fellas. the guy asked the warden did he hear about the fight. The warden replied "i seen it, it was great craic"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭Sniipe

was it 2 guards and 1 other randomer?
    The 2 guards had to tackle one guy. The other person didn't look like a guard... was he?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭mark.leonard

Perfect example of two lads without a clue trying to fight. If I had been there and didn't know Jesus.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭toiletduck

Perfect example of two lads without a clue trying to fight. If I had been there and didn't know Jesus.....

Stop letting him dictate your life with all his rules man.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭mark.leonard

toiletduck wrote: »
    Stop letting him dictate your life with all his rules man.
    Wise words, maybe I will :)
    I was actually quoting a comment from the "Don't tase me man" video, I am a wee bit disappointed nobody picked up on it, still you can't win em all right :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 JamesStephens

twas some sight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 319 ✭✭daveywavey08

Yer man Butler is from Ennis, used to go to school with me. Bit of a lunatic.

Advertisement