Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

L-cert construction project and folder

• 29-10-2008 11:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭

This is my first time on the particular forum and i would appreciate any info people might have on the above subject, i will also answer any questions any one has that i know the answer to.

Firstly what are the headings/marking scheme for correction of the folder and project for higher level?

Secondly i have built the project alraedy (corner of a timber frame house including floor detail) and i was wondering how detailed the research and investigaion section of the folder should be. How many pages?? etc I would like an A1/A2 result if possible.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 howtobeknown

Secondly i have built the project alraedy (corner of a timber frame house including floor detail)

Well can iu ask you to post a pic of your project. Im making a section through a timber frame cnst house and i want ideas. thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Mul07

Doing the subject myself, there's a guy in my class making a section of house through a chimney or something like that and the teacher said he needs a really good folder to good marks

On another note does anyone have any notes they would like to pass on?;)
    What books are people using?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 howtobeknown

what projects are the best to do??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Mul07

what projects are the best to do??

my teacher says heritage projects. i'm not doing one though out of my league, haha, i'm making a bedside locker

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Bugsbunny94

[QUOTE=

• Advertisement
Advertisement