Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Serbian Dinar

Options
  • 29-10-2008 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭

Not sure if this is the correct forum for this, mods pls move if need be

Does anyone know where i can get Dinar converted to Euro in the dublin area. BOI said its "worthless" e80 worth actually!!!!! Left it with them 3 months ago, they had no problem taking it at the time. "just need to get an exchange rate" I contacted them today and they said it had been on hold for 10 weeks because of its valuation, but they didnt bother contacting me.... nice CS!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Moved to banking etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭dotsman

The Dinar is in trouble!

To be honest, most banks don't deal with the smaller currencies. There's just not enough demand, and too much risk involved for it to be worth their while. You should always try to change it back to Euro before leaving the country (or just blow it all!).

Any chance you will be returning soon (or know anyone who is)?

Advertisement