Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which On Campus Accommodation is best?

• 29-10-2008 11:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

I'm applying for accommodation on campus, and I was wondering which is the best option: Rye Hall, River Apartments or Village Apartments?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Beau

If you are paying for it yourself go for Rye. If your parents are willing to pay over the odds go for River.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭Darragh29

I stayed in an apartment in the SMA building (can't remember what it is called now, I think it is Rye Hall), but we had to move out of it because it was haunted, it was down in the basement beside the nurses office...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Rye are cheaper that Village and River so if it's price you're looking at go for them. In saying that, you REALLY get what you pay for.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

Im in river at the moment. Its so handy since all rooms are ensuite.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

Rivers best followed by village then rye.

• Advertisement
Advertisement