Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

XBOX best deal and differences

• 29-10-2008 11:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭

My premium just died with RROD. Im gonna send it back but will prob buy a new premium or elite. Wheres the best place to buy + whats the main difference between premium and elite bar the colour.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭eagleye7

mine too just today and its out of warranty so im lookin to get a new one too.

afaik theres actually a sale on starti tomoro in tesco 25% off that makes the premium 180 or the arcade 135(dunno are they gonna stock this)

you should check here they were talkin about it

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055408143

best of luck just dont buy mine;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭voxpop

The crazy thing is, I switched it on this morning - just to check - and no red lights ! No sure what to do now

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

it's maybe not the nicest thing to do but if your xbox red rings then I would guess it's on it's last legs even if it's powering on at the moment - trade it in get some money off a nice shiny new one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭voxpop

anyone know what trade in amount I would get .

[edit]Its about 100 quid [/edit]

How does the transfer kit work, if trading in and buying a new one ?

Advertisement