Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mental

Options
  • 29-10-2008 11:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭

A mate of mine just texted me.
    He's got Woodgate's shirt
    What a night :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

super, fair play to him.
    Jaysus, the fridge is full of miller, would be rude to hit the cot without emptying them :D

fcukin love it, yid army

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Lucky for him.he'll never forget this night....

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

I'm completely hoarse, was at the game with Graham Roberts and we went fcuking berko when the 4th went in...:D

It was going off all over the place after the game, Old Bill had their hands full.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭cxcully

Just staggered out of my local in the middle of nowhere in Roscommon-what a fantastic night......COYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

I'm completely hoarse, was at the game with Graham Roberts and we went fcuking berko when the 4th went in...:D

It was going off all over the place after the game, Old Bill had their hands full.

spurs fans celebrating or gooners cracking up??

what a comeback! i didnt give us much of a chance when they went 2-1 up never mind 4-2!

credit the boys heads held high today id say. they will all have a spring in their steps this morning:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

A mate of mine just texted me.
    He's got Woodgate's shirt
    What a night :D

brilliant he will be chuffed with that!.....

i got our old vice captain and no.10 to sign my jersey before. im lookin for an address now to post him a cleaning bill to get the ink out! hense the name!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Simple Pieman

Just another wonderful chapter in the soap opera that is Tottenham Hotspur. Apart from that amazing match I also got to meet therecklessone Does it get any better than that?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

keane=cock wrote: »
    brilliant he will be chuffed with that!.....

i got our old vice captain and no.10 to sign my jersey before. im lookin for an address now to post him a cleaning bill to get the ink out! hense the name!
    I had a feeling there was a bit more to that name..:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

What a night ! Seeing those 2 clowns van p and adebayor jiggin round when they went 4-2 up was driving me nuts , we had the last laugh though , get in there. as for cesc fcukregas the arsenal chics would have held on with a 4-2 lead , to$$er .

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

BERBA wrote: »
    What a night ! Seeing those 2 clowns van p and adebayor jiggin round when they went 4-2 up was driving me nuts , we had the last laugh though , get in there. as for cesc fcukregas the arsenal chics would have held on with a 4-2 lead , to$$er .

Ha Ha well said, I emailed him fan site roughly the same sentiment(amoung other things), no way in hell it will get to him but the belief is there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭kmick

Great game but this is a blip in the recent results. Some very tough matches coming up and new manager euphoria is bound to wear out soon. Defence is still leaking goals and in my opinion there is still a chance we could go down. Need to start winning at home before I can start to cheer up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

kmick wrote: »
    Great game but this is a blip in the recent results. Some very tough matches coming up and new manager euphoria is bound to wear out soon. Defence is still leaking goals and in my opinion there is still a chance we could go down. Need to start winning at home before I can start to cheer up.

No chance were gonna go down .

Advertisement