Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

416 Crane stock

Options
  • 30-10-2008 1:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭

anyone know what battery i can buy that will fit the Hk416 style crane stock on the JG416...looking for an 8.4v

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Any crane stock battery should do. Most Irish retailers have them. Did you not get an 8.4 with it?

- DoC

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

gerrowadat wrote: »
    Any crane stock battery should do. Most Irish retailers have them. Did you not get an 8.4 with it?

- DoC

Yeah i did but i always have a spare battery on the day...well not this week but ill try have one for next...thanks mate!

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭DisasterIRL

Just a heads up, most Irish retailers only sell the 9.6v 2000mah crane stock batteries.

Just a heads up, most Irish retailers only sell the 9.6v 2000mah crane stock batteries.

would that be bad for my JG416

Well the 9.6's are meant for higher end guns, but I have a feeling that jg or just on the border of that group, so you would need to ask someone who is a bit more clued in, I don't want to say either way as I'm not sure.

• Advertisement

Well the 9.6's are meant for higher end guns, but I have a feeling that jg or just on the border of that group, so you would need to ask someone who is a bit more clued in, I don't want to say either way as I'm not sure.

cheers man...im heading up to eirsoft wednesday so il talk to the lads

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭steinone

Wrong account(brothers)

steinone wrote: »
    Wrong account(brothers)

Sorry about that:P

As I was saying no bother:D

Advertisement