Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tiffany Michelle

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

I hate her beyond belief, her getting absolutely pwned in this thread made me very happy though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭ocallagh

From the few hours I've watched (and her messing about with poker news) I don't think much of her, but it's easy to get caught up in the hype of the WSOP especially for someone who obviosuly craves fame so much. She probably comes off a little worse than she really is.

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭thechamp87

I think it's completely out of line and she comes across like a tosser in the last few episodes. Delighted to see her exit the way she did.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Yeah, she struck me as being a real bitch quite honestly.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭Four of a kind

I think it was bad form calling the clock the way she did. And she was def very stuck up and probably thought the every guy at the table fancied her(which they probably did), but she also was a tosser in the last couple of episodes.

apart from that she's mighty fine ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

Between thumbing her weird nose at Pokernews with the sponsorship switch and calling clock in that spot, the girl is obviously a tosspot.

So glad she isn't in the final 9. Really doesn't deserve the money or exposure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭max_power

She's a massive tool who has a huge case of "I think I'm the hottest thing alive and all guys are drooling over me but I'm really quite plain and devoid of any redeeming personality features" syndrome.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Love how people loved her a month ago and hate her now. Poker is great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭max_power

who loved her?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Mr.Plough

yeah she's a bitch. It's pretty hot

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

50BBs, bitch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭bubbleking

i think wer being a little harsh on her lads shes actually not a bad player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wof1Of7FlJw

here is where she talks some strategy - you can see from this she has a solid grounding of the concepts of poker and also displays some soul reading abilities.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhrRBwa61sU

in this short clip she shows how to correctly play an overpair and pwns a guy with a set - hes delighted to lose though caus he lost to her

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAonQgF592I&NR=1

makes an amazing call here - this one is particularly for all of you who muck ace - rag

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axvGaDZZ-VA

this was her exit hand she played it very well just got unlucky in my oppinion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 belgo27

92630847v8_350x350_Front.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭YULETIRED

I thought tosser and tool where of the masculine? now I'm confused, I don't know what to call her for the best....calling the clock here is very chimpess indeed.

doesn't matter I'd hop on her in 2 secs if she snapped her fingers.......da wimmins control me sometimes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭bubbleking

max_power wrote: »
    She's a massive tool who has a huge case of "I think I'm the hottest thing alive and all guys are drooling over me but I'm really quite plain and devoid of any redeeming personality features" syndrome.

+ 1

id sooner have a **** :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭nicnicnic

did anyone watching the live feed from the iwf see the interview I did with bcb and if so did the bit where i said mr X was a complete tosspot go out, I'm hoping it did but know there was interruptions on the feed

bubbleking wrote: »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAonQgF592I&NR=1

makes an amazing call here - this one is particularly for all of you who muck ace - rag

how the fcuk is that an amazing call?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Mr.Plough

thechamp87 wrote: »

ridic standard with the A high pair draw imo

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

thechamp87 wrote: »
    i believe his post was missing a :pac:, perhaps he thought it was so obvious that it wasnt neccessary. apparently not.

Mr.Plough wrote: »
    ridic standard with the A high pair draw imo

sorry, you're right i miscounted her outs

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭nicnicnic

thread about the guy thinks he is eddie murphy, read 1st post then he comes in post 38

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

This sums it up, and is one of the funniest things I have ever seen on NVG

Originally Posted by gobbomom View Post
    I'll chime in: seriously Tiffany, I was extremely embarassed for you and I'm the mom of the freaky weird dude, so that's saying something.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭Lao Lao

Calling clock was bang out of order but, meh, I'd still fire one up her hoop.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭oleras

Terrible thing to say, but was really happy to see her get knocked out, as i said in BBV, she needs a slap of a wet one, and not in a good way.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

Annoying bint. Was v. funny to see her getting pwned when she says 'nice set' and the guy turns over the double gutter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭smcb

i would most definitely get her bucked

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Fwiw I agree with mdwexford in that thread on 2p2.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭dannydiamond

'chino' Rheem came across as an absolute gent and a breath of fresh air.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭FeetMagic

'chino' Rheem came across as an absolute gent and a breath of fresh air.

Completely agree. I would like him or craig marquis to take it down.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Yeah she would of reacted the exact same way if somebody called "clock" on her if it was for most of her chips!

Really really bang out of order to do that. She does have a small point that the show is edited down to a few hours and doesnt show you all of what happened in between (Scotty Nguyen) She doesnt come across as the best thou :o

Advertisement