Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tiffany Michelle

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Lao Lao wrote: »
    Calling clock was bang out of order but, meh, I'd still fire one up her hoop.

Really Brian :o

warfgif.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭Four of a kind

'chino' Rheem came across as an absolute gent and a breath of fresh air.

Yeah chino and hellmuth take bad beats the same way....very cool, calm and collective, which a warm handshake to their opponents to wrap it up! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭cuterob

thechamp87 wrote: »
    how the fcuk is that an amazing call?

pretty sure he was extracting the urine in that post

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭bubbleking

cuterob wrote: »
    pretty sure he was extracting the urine in that post

yeah i thought it was obvious but just to clarify i was taking the michael ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 585 ✭✭✭a147pro

she seems a complete twat. I'm deprived of the schadenfreude of watching her exit hand by work web monitoring. Apparently the first hand isn't gambling related, the next one is???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Schadenfreude - is enjoyment taken from the misfortune of someone else. The word referring to this emotion has been borrowed from German by the English language and is sometimes also used as a loanword by other languages.

For the less verbose folks among you...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 585 ✭✭✭a147pro

vielen dank fur ihren erklarung MD

was meinst du auf ein andere worter, "vindictive" oder so etwas?

gibts es auf sonne worter in Englisch an?

Can you actually speak German or you using Google Translate?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭BobSloane

mdwexford wrote: »
    Schadenfreude - is enjoyment taken from the misfortune of someone else. The word referring to this emotion has been borrowed from German by the English language and is sometimes also used as a loanword by other languages.

For the less verbose folks among you...

stfu lisa:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭lee_arama

Wouldn't touch her with yours mate. Nasty piece of business.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Mr.Plough

ok I was watching wsop episodes thinking, she was way hotter in some pics I'd seen on 2p2 and that she's not really hot now

Turns out the pics were of kimberly lansing. I'm a retard

anyway

kimberly_lansing.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

Its been a while since i seen a good optical illusion ^^^^. If you look long enough, you'll actually notice a stack of chips near the bottom left of the pic..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

I'd do ten years prision time with the biggest(cock size wise) gayest black lads in the world for a night with Kimberley.

She doesnt need the glasses...people wouldnt be looking at her eyes trying to get a tell anyway!

KimLansing.JPG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭bottom feeder

Flushdraw wrote: »
    Its been a while since i seen a good optical illusion ^^^^. If you look long enough, you'll actually notice a stack of chips near the bottom left of the pic..
    lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭Four of a kind

Mr.Plough wrote: »
    ok I was watching wsop episodes thinking, she was way hotter in some pics I'd seen on 2p2 and that she's not really hot now

anyway

kimberly_lansing.jpg

Mary Magdalene :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭dannydiamond

Mr.Plough wrote: »

anyway

kimberly_lansing.jpg

Ty plough that is by far the best pic of a 'lady' playing poker i've seen,that woman is fine.

All the drooling over T Michelle is funny,ok she's not a bad looking girl but come on lads it's surely cause she's no compeition left in a room full of hundreds of men.

My tip for any 'not so hot ladies' looking to pull,hang around a poker festival for a weekend,you will be adored by all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭careca

Ty plough that is by far the best pic of a 'lady' playing poker i've seen,that woman is fine.

All the drooling over T Michelle is funny,ok she's not a bad looking girl but come on lads it's surely cause she's no compeition left in a room full of hundreds of men.

My tip for any 'not so hot ladies' looking to pull,hang around a poker festival for a weekend,you will be adored by all.

Spot on. Spirals disco fifteen years ago, she wouldn't have been noticed. Dog.

Now that Kimberley.....drooooooooooooooooooooool.

Ps nicer with the glasses, I'd insist she keeps them on !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 754 ✭✭✭robinblinds

nicnicnic wrote: »
    did anyone watching the live feed from the iwf see the interview I did with bcb and if so did the bit where i said mr X was a complete tosspot go out, I'm hoping it did but know there was interruptions on the feed

Certainly did!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,124 ✭✭✭NickyOD

Wow, you guys must be really bad at scoring with above average looking women.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭ditpoker

if ever there was a time for flushdraw to post that thread from ages ago with all the poker totty, this is it!

ditpoker wrote: »
    if ever there was a time for flushdraw to post that thread from ages ago with all the poker totty, this is it!

Say what now?

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭tm2204

bubbleking wrote: »
    + 1

id sooner have a **** :pac:

Nah, only thing going for her is the fact she's hot and that you could find something more suitable to shut her up with :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Hectorjelly

I cant remember ever being enraged by someone on TV so much. I couldn't believe she called the clock on that dude; I wouldn't do that to r4ad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭YULETIRED

I cant remember ever being enraged by someone on TV so much. I couldn't believe she called the clock on that dude; I wouldn't do that to r4ad.

as me late ol man used to say, that's women for ya. they never let you out either...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Jayminator

Personally I think she siad cock. ''can I have cock'' sorry honey im short....Dam right you are ya durrty duuuurty lil rossi. Cilit bang the bitch imo. Slash her back with a little razor and pour in some cilit bang. That ll bring her down a peg or 2...

Meh did i really say that

Jayminator wrote: »
    Personally I think she siad cock. ''can I have cock'' sorry honey im short....Dam right you are ya durrty duuuurty lil rossi. Cilit bang the bitch imo. Slash her back with a little razor and pour in some cilit bang. That ll bring her down a peg or 2...

Meh did i really say that

LOL :pac:

Clapping.gif

ditpoker wrote: »

Is that all i'm good for Jeff? Posting up threads with hot totty? I'll try and dig it out just for you lol!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,547 ✭✭✭mormank

having watched this hand just now between snead and montgomery am i the only person who is horrified by the all in with the ace 4 and then snead taking so long to call?? i mean surely for 1.7m into a 9.6m flop it is an insta call with 4 high never mind top pair!!! i find it incredible how long it has taken for him to call this anyway. never played the main event tho so maybe somebody who has can tell me if im wrong and if a fold here with the jack 7 in this scenario can ever be a fold???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Tight Ted

Id show kimberly lansin a trick or two!

Advertisement