Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stuck with no costume! Help! Need costume store in Balbriggan/Drogheda/somewhere near

Options
  • 30-10-2008 1:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭

Hey everyone

Seems i got screwed a bit on ebay and the Royal Mail so i have to get another costume tomorrow the 30th! Can anyone please tell me where there are ones and what the selections are like and what the prices are like?

Looking for Balbriggan, Skerries, Drogheda, anywhere basically on the north side!

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Golden Pages gives this for costume hire in Drogheda
    Leo's
    Scholes ln West st Drogheda Co. Louth

(041)9801988

I have no idea what it's like though, sorry! :o

You could give www.thecostumeshop.ie a try. The site says they offer "next working day delivery". Might be cutting it close but they should be able to tell you if it's possible to get it in time.

Edit: Just saw this on the site:
    Last Orders for Halloween Delivery 12pm Thurdays 30th Oct.

They seem to have some cool stuff, and some of it is fairly reasonable in price.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

There is a place on the main st in Balbriggan on the opposite side of the road near the Library.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭rferguson

Moonbeam wrote: »
    There is a place on the main st in Balbriggan on the opposite side of the road near the Library.

This shop is run by a friend of mine. he has a good selection. picking mine up tonight off him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Africa

Thanks lads will be heading down shortly to take a look myself

REgards

Africa wrote: »
    Thanks lads will be heading down shortly to take a look myself

REgards

he doesnt open until about 6 - 6:30. he works during the day and opens up for the night. so leave it until around then

• Advertisement

Ok where is it exactly? I got here and all i could find was the fairly crumby one up near the community centre which to be honest didnt quite have the kind of things i was looking for (with its whole 6 different costume...)

Ok where is it exactly? I got here and all i could find was the fairly crumby one up near the community centre which to be honest didnt quite have the kind of things i was looking for (with its whole 6 different costume...)

opposite the bank of ireland

Think that is the one i was in, unfortunetly i dont think they had much left :(

Think that is the one i was in, unfortunetly i dont think they had much left :(

nah i was there talking to him and there was very lil left. Thank god for friends in right places. i had him order mine :D

hope you got sorted though

Advertisement