Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Missing Collie X Dublin 13 Area please help

• 30-10-2008 1:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭

Jeff my 2 year old collie cross went missing from home today. He somehow managed to get his collar off and bolt out the door at around 10.00 am today. I only stopped looking for him now. We rescued him from the DSPCA and he is chipped but there is no collar on him to show this. He is very freindly and will aproach and allow you to pet him. He was last seen going up twards Seagrange park in baldoyle. If any one has seen him will you cal
    0872890869. Cheers.

Here is a pic

1946298694a9284905922l.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

I drive through Baldoyle twice a day, I'll keep an eye out. Hope you find him :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Stay_in_Kampuchea

Cheers. So do I. He's so placid and a great freind.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Lexie_Karas

Any luck yet? Have you called all the local vets or rescues to let them know... I know most places would scan a dog they get in but if someone's found him they may just call the vet/shelters to let them know they have a stray but might not bring him in in person. I wish you all the best... I know how scary it is to be worrying about them out on thier own.

I hope you get him back home soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Jeff my 2 year old collie cross went missing from home today. He somehow managed to get his collar off and bolt out the door at around 10.00 am today. I only stopped looking for him now. We rescued him from the DSPCA and he is chipped but there is no collar on him to show this. He is very freindly and will aproach and allow you to pet him. He was last seen going up twards Seagrange park in baldoyle. If any one has seen him will you cal
    0872890869. Cheers.

Here is a pic

1946298694a9284905922l.jpg

I've taken note of your number and live in Dub13.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Stay_in_Kampuchea

Got him back today. He was picked up by the dog warden at 12.00 just before it started raining...hahaha...80 euro fine, but it's great to have my jeffino back. Thanks People

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 156 ✭✭daviddwyer

delighted for you.... lovely to hear a happy ending!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭SW81

Great news! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Brilliant news, and feck the fine. Isn't it great he's home safe & sound.

Advertisement