Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WeightWatchers & "How Many ProPoints?" Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭tantipie

Was too lazy to cook tonight and so just had the WW ready made lasagne (chilled not frozen) and I am feeling so unsatisfied. I put an extra bit of cheese on top and that used up all my dailies! Think I might dip into my weeklies for a ww caramel wafer bar.

The ready meals are handy but they really just are never as satisfying as cooking yourself. I know this and yet I always have a stock of ready meals in the freezer just in case!
    those meals are tiny,,i'd be starving if i ate it on it's own,,you should bulk it up with veg,i just had the chicken hot pot and added broccoli and green beans,,stuffed i am:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭whatlliwear

Does anyone know how many Pro Points in a small multi pack of Wotsits?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 154 ✭✭lil kc

So WI Week 4 and was down 1 lb so that is 10lbs so far which is one dress size apparently so I am thrilled with that.
    I am desperate to get to 1 stone by the end of Feb. Variety in my diet is definitely where I need to make some changes.
    So I am getting serious this week with my cookbook! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭tiny_penguin

tantipie wrote: »
    those meals are tiny,,i'd be starving if i ate it on it's own,,you should bulk it up with veg,i just had the chicken hot pot and added broccoli and green beans,,stuffed i am:D

I had a big plate of salad with it. I had nothing else in the house, was too lazy too go to the supermarket and cook. Lesson learnt! Will be going to the supermarket tomorrow!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Eighty

Hi all,

I'm just in College, studying in the lib and absolutely starving. All the WW sambos are finished and I was thinking of having some manhatten popcorn.

Does anyone know the points value for them?
    And are they a good option to tie me over till dinner?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Eabhabear

Eighty wrote: »
    Hi all,

I'm just in College, studying in the lib and absolutely starving. All the WW sambos are finished and I was thinking of having some manhatten popcorn.

Does anyone know the points value for them?
    And are they a good option to tie me over till dinner?

They're 4pp a pack. I have a bag in college on Mondays to last me til I get home for dinner and they were grand. It was about a 2 hour time period if that's any help :)

Just pointed the Hovis Nimble Wholemeal bread and it's 1pp per slice and 3pp for 2 slices. It's the lowest bread I've found so far. You can get it in Lidl.

Also do you have to use all your dailies? Is it ok if you're 2/3 points below?

Eabha x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭NeedaNewName

rubadub wrote: »
    Sometimes it is just how long it takes to type a message, if you take a long time it can automatically log you out. Usually if you hit the back button in your browser you can go back to the previous screen and your text will be there. Then you can copy it and paste it back in when you log in.

Or if you have typed a very long message it is a good idea to copy it (highlight your text and right click and select COPY), so if it fails to go through you still have it.

Good advice. Also if the logout happens and you get the login screen, just log in as normal and the post/reply will be made :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭colliewobbles

Love Love Love this thread. Can't believe I've only just found it. I have been in WW since last summer, almost down 2 stone and I have 7.5lbs to go & I could have did with this thread on so many occassions over the last few months. Over the last few days I've found out so much info from you all it's fantastic.

Really liking the new pp programme, seems to fit easily into my life. All the receipes look great, can't wait to start trying a few, not the best of cooks but will give anything a go.

Thanks all

D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 huggiebear

Love Love Love this thread. Can't believe I've only just found it. I have been in WW since last summer, almost down 2 stone and I have 7.5lbs to go & I could have did with this thread on so many occassions over the last few months. Over the last few days I've found out so much info from you all it's fantastic.

Really liking the new pp programme, seems to fit easily into my life. All the receipes look great, can't wait to start trying a few, not the best of cooks but will give anything a go.

Thanks all

D

welcome on board!!! I just love this site. everyone is great giving advice and receipes.
    You are doing so well. Can u see your GOLD CARD waiting for you;)

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Amre17

+1!! Love this thread.. it keeps me sane! Im delighted for all of you and your great losses.. weight loss is not easy!! keep up the good work..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Eighty

Good advice. Also if the logout happens and you get the login screen, just log in as normal and the post/reply will be made :)

Eabha, thank you very much!

Finally heading home from the lib and looking forward to dinner!

All the best

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭nuttykat

Hi all,

Well done to everyone on the weight loss so far!... Had a salad for dinner with Big Al's sweet chilli chicken fillets.. 4pp for 100g which is about 4 fillets.. was quite full and with a tbsp of mayonnaise its not bad meal for 5pp...

cant wait to hear about kinder beunos!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭izzy24

Thanks all

D
    hey i have only found this site the ohter night its great isnt it:)... congrats to u on loosing so much weight... i m loving the new pro points plan aswell... u have alot more freedom:D... what nite u weigh in?

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭mcb81

Delighted to have stumbled upon this thread. I've been doing weight watchers since mid November and got my 50lb cert last night. i have a long way to go still, bit think that this thread will keep me motivated.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Been said before but this thread is really motivating. It's like you are at your meeting every day.

@Lainy: I am finding I am logging on here before Facebook too haha

Feeling really positive this week. Just back from Zumba and ready to give this week a good go. Even with 4 days off work this week, am going to try my best to be good and am seriously getting in planning mode.

Dinner out on Monday with the OH but going to save most of my weeklies for that. Lucky enough my fave is chicken and cashew nuts which is only 9PP :)

Well done everyone and keep up the good spirits, like someone else said before, it really isn't easy... but it is definitely going to be worth it!! :)

mcb81 wrote: »
    Delighted to have stumbled upon this thread. I've been doing weight watchers since mid November and got my 50lb cert last night. i have a long way to go still, bit think that this thread will keep me motivated.

That is absolutely amazing well done! What an achievement

Omg i cannot use this wheel calculator!! I tried to work out a small bag of Wotsits.. They cannot be 5 pro points can they??:eek:?!!!!

mcb81 wrote: »

Welcome! 50 lbs since November :eek: WOW that's a fantastic result so far well done. Keep up the good work.

Welcome to all the other newbies as well. Good luck with your weight loss journey!

Forgot to say.. I bougtht a diet weighing scales today in tesco.. about 6euro.. but its the handiest little thing..it comes with a lid so can be packed up easily and brought about..i was right happy with it cause id been looking for one for ages and happened upon it by accident.. On the down side - my goodness id been eating waaaaaaay too much..i was guessing my portions from the last time i did ww and i was off just a bit, id been eating 2 portions of porridge in the morning, my bowl of porridge is going to look sad tomorrow :(

By the by, does anyone know the pp for cinema popcorn..plannin a trip to the cinema tomorrow night and love the stuff but i know its deadly??

Omg i cannot use this wheel calculator!! I tried to work out a small bag of Wotsits.. They cannot be 5 pro points can they??:eek:?!!!!

Whats the nutritional value and can calculate it?

• Advertisement

Try this site. I use it instead of the wheel. So far it seems to be very accurate.
    http://points.ogo.ms/

Oh my god, seriously that wheel needs to go straight into your bin and you need to get yourself a calculator or iphone app!

Amre17 wrote: »
    By the by, does anyone know the pp for cinema popcorn..plannin a trip to the cinema tomorrow night and love the stuff but i know its deadly??

It was posted a few pages back.. if you try putting popcorn into search you should find it...

lil kc wrote: »
    Oh my god, seriously that wheel needs to go straight into your bin and you need to get yourself a calculator or iphone app!

Definitely!! Does anyone know if there's an Android ap to calculate Pro Points?? I am definitely never going to use that feicing wheel again. It's torture. I'd prefer not eat anything than have to work out points on that ;)

Small -7
    Medium -12
    Large -19

these values are for salted not the sweet kind!!...
    Cinema popcorn.. hope that helps

nuttykat wrote: »

thank you!!

Definitely!! Does anyone know if there's an Android ap to calculate Pro Points?? I am definitely never going to use that feicing wheel again. It's torture. I'd prefer not eat anything than have to work out points on that ;)

Im using one its the WWcalcUK.. its fine for single portions.. seems accurate so far

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭boxoff

Eabhabear wrote: »
    They're 4pp a pack. I have a bag in college on Mondays to last me til I get home for dinner and they were grand. It was about a 2 hour time period if that's any help :)

Just pointed the Hovis Nimble Wholemeal bread and it's 1pp per slice and 3pp for 2 slices. It's the lowest bread I've found so far. You can get it in Lidl.

Also do you have to use all your dailies? Is it ok if you're 2/3 points below?

Eabha x

Tayto Velvet Crunch are 2pp per bag - nice tasty snack! jx

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭kildareash

nuttykat wrote: »

I heard a large box was something like 32 pp or something ridiculous like that in my meeting last night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭eok56

boxoff wrote: »
    Tayto Velvet Crunch are 2pp per bag - nice tasty snack! jx

I think the cheese ones are 3 points and the chilli ones are two :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement