Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WeightWatchers & "How Many ProPoints?" Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

m'lady wrote: »
    Cool thanks Dani, another quick one, where would you find that milk in supermarket?!

It's usually near the splenda and custard and other baking add ons like glazed cherries etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭izzy24

Hey everyone had my wi in last nite was down 3.5lbs:D... So happy got my third silver seven:D.. so thats 1stone 9lbs since 8th Of february:D...

hope eveyone else gets on ok in wi...

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Garden_Gurl

Just had the yummiest chicken stir fry!!

Had 200g chicken, marinated in soy sauce. Then i added red pepper, onion & pineapple and a tablespoon on sweet chilli sauce to give it a lil kick!! Served on a bed of noodles - yum yum! One of the nicest dinners I've had in ages and only 14 PP!!

I have 11 PP left and I'm going to have some boiled eggs this evening! This is the first WI day that I haven't gone straight for bad food...think the morning classes suit me!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 llbb

GOOOOAAAAAAAALLLLL :)

Got my last 2lb off so hit goal today - over the moon :P

Not sure what to do now as I couldn't stay for the meeting, does anyone know what I should do now? When do I get my gold card... so confused the book doesn't really tell me much...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I've had two shocking weeks due to being on holidays and suffering whiplash from a banana boat when I was there!

Today now that the pain is easing I'm finally getting back on track, food wise anyway. It'll be another while before I'm up to exercising though. WI is tomorrow, I wasn't going to go, but I've decided that it'll be better if I'm shocked by the damage I've done into doing well again, also I always up really motivated at the meetings. Fingers crossed the damage isn't too bad now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭jakeypooh

well done llbb thats fantastic news you must be over the moon.

You need to follow the maintenance plan that your leader gave you today adding 3 pp per day for week 1 seeing what the scales does and then perhaps adding 6 pp per day next week if you continue to loose.
    Maintenance takes 4 weeks and then you get your gold card?
    Did she not explain this to you today?

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Dubgirlww

llbb wrote: »

Not sure what to do now as I couldn't stay for the meeting, does anyone know what I should do now? When do I get my gold card... so confused the book doesn't really tell me much...
    well done!!! it feels so good doesnt it!!

i didnt have a clue either what happens and finally found out last week.... 2 weeks after getting to goal!!!

From now on your free if you stay within 5 pounds either side of your goal weight and if you dont go over in the next 4 weeks you will get your gold card!!

think ill get mine next week.....but had disasterous week of copious amounts of biccies and choc and no exercise so i will cry if i dont get gold in next 2 weeks!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 llbb

jakeypooh wrote: »

You need to follow the maintenance plan that your leader gave you today adding 3 pp per day for week 1 seeing what the scales does and then perhaps adding 6 pp per day next week if you continue to loose.

no she didn't, although I did have to rush a bit thanks so much for letting me know what to do....

Thanks Dubgirlww - can't believe I got to it soo quickly - Still soo happy - hope I can keep it up now for the 4 weeks!!

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Jewow

Does anyone know how many pp are in one of the hot chicken fillets you get in the petrol station deli??
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭Lady Lainy

anyone wanna make me dinner....I actually dont have the energy to cook...College 8am- 6pm today! So tired my eyes are burning....think i'm just going to heat up a can of ww spaghetti or something....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Garden_Gurl

Lady Lainy wrote: »
    anyone wanna make me dinner....I actually dont have the energy to cook...College 8am- 6pm today! So tired my eyes are burning....think i'm just going to heat up a can of ww spaghetti or something....

Ah if I was in Cork Lainy I'd gladly have cooked for you, seen as you're so good on here with all the info but it might be cold by the time it gets from Dublin :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭colliewobbles

Well done llbb, delighted for you.
    jakeypooh wrote: »

This may be a silly question but you say above maintain for 4 weeks, I'm hoping to loose a further 7lbs (my own target) so If I loose over the next 4 weeks - will I still get the Gold card. I'm sooo desperate for that card.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Mollie57

Monife wrote: »
    My mam bought it for the OH on City Deal. 1 night in deluxe room, prosecco on arrival, late checkout, breakfast and dinner (for 20per person supplement, which we are availing of).

Actually can't wait. Love going to hotels and me and the OH love the pools, always have great craic.

Lovely pool area in Ashbourne Marriott but be warned - there is a babies swimming lesson on a saturay morning (10 to 11 I think check with reception) believe me there is only so much of Humpty Dumpty and the Wheels on the Bus anyone can take!!!!!!!

Enjoy

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Mollie57

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    :D:D:D:D:D 3LBS Down -> Me now 15st13:cool:.

what a relief coz my previous 2 weeks I was only down 1LB in each week!!!

Wooooooohoooooooo!!!!

Good for you reached the same weight myself last week - is'nt it great

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Mollie57 wrote: »
    Good for you reached the same weight myself last week - is'nt it great

it is brill, breaking 100kgs is next followed by passing 15st4(2 stone loss) follwoed by 14s, really want to get to the 14s!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Eabhabear

Down only 0.5lb :mad: I'm really annoyed as it only really cancels out last weeks 0.5lb. I'm hoping my swimming and walking from this week will show next week even though it'll be my TOTM.

Well done to everyone else who lost :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Well, as suspected, I was +2lbs. First time I have been up since I started in November. I am not taking it as a real gain though because I went to WI last week with no food in my tummy except breakfast cos I was sick (where as I would usually have had brekkie, morning break and lunch by the time I get to WI) and was down 4.5lbs. So I am taking it as down 1lb last week and down 1.5lb this week lol
    it is brill, breaking 100kgs is next followed by passing 15st4(2 stone loss) follwoed by 14s, really want to get to the 14s!

Yeah it is SUCH a great feeling getting into the 15's, I did a few weeks ago. 15 stone 6lb now. 3lbs away from my 3rd stone. Cannot wait to get into the 14's, haven't been there since I was 17 or 18 (23 now).

Well done everyone on the losses.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭aspie mum

Has anyone tried the Diet ginger ale from tesco its only 75cent a litre bottle and goes lovely with Vodka or really cold on its own...

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭mcb81

Congratulations collywobbles and llbb on reaching goal, its a great achievement!!
    Down 2.5 for the second week in a row, delighted again. Slowly but surely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭kashmir

:D:D:D:D:D 3LBS Down -> Me now 15st13:cool:.

what a relief coz my previous 2 weeks I was only down 1LB in each week!!!

Wooooooohoooooooo!!!!

Fantastic! It's really gone well for you, you are on a roll. Keep it up and enjoy it!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭kashmir

aspie mum wrote: »
    Has anyone tried the Diet ginger ale from tesco its only 75cent a litre bottle and goes lovely with Vodka or really cold on its own...

Thanks for that, getting a bit fed up with Slimline tonic. Will try it, I think it's nice with brandy too, does it go with whiskey?

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭shanasue

evening all!
    well done all of you that got to you goal! its factastic...
    down 2.5 tonight...I'M IN THE 11's...11.12lbs:D hello there 11 havent seen you in a long time!!! I started at 13.10lbs last year (feb), and got to 12.4 (june) then took a few months off to go traveling, went back last oct and was the same! put 7lbs on over xmas:eek: its been a slow start for me on PP but getting there now...at my heaviest i was 16stone!! so very pleased with my self to hit 11's, my goal is 10.10.. bring it on!!!:D

BTW that chocolate fudge looks divine, I would have a lot of trouble cutting it in to 36 portions tho:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭misslt

Had a lovely salad and was really good all day...then I had a mini-chocolate binge!! Does anyone know the mini Daim bars you get in ikea? I had like 8 of those :mad: they're only 1 pp for 2, but still! Thank god for my weeklies :P

Lunch is made for tomorrow and pointed at 12pp, quite high but I'll have lunch at like 12 and won't have dinner till around 8.

Seriously well done to all the losses, girls I'm so happy for you that got goal!!

Eabha don't worry, you might notice it next week!!

Keep it up (or should I say down :P)!

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭aspie mum

kashmir wrote: »
    Thanks for that, getting a bit fed up with Slimline tonic. Will try it, I think it's nice with brandy too, does it go with whiskey?

have not tried it with whiskey but would say it would be okay its also very good if you have an upset tummy ...minus the alchol of course

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭kildareash

Well done to all that reached goal (or mini-goals) thus week. Delighted for ye. I was getting jealous this morning reading all the loser posts, as I really didn't feel I would be one this wk.
    BUT I lost 2lb tonight, only half lb away from my nxt half stone :)
    No plans to go out or anything this wkend so I'm just gonna work my ass off.
    Want to have my third stone gone by my bday in may.

To all those who weren't happy with their results this wk, hopefully you'll see bigger minuses on the scale nxt wk.

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭fofany

Congratulations. All the weight off in time for the summer. Well done.

And well done to everyone else who lost at their WIs too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭m'lady

Monife wrote: »
    It's usually near the splenda and custard and other baking add ons like glazed cherries etc.

Thanks a million, found it. Think I'll make them on Friday when I'm off work :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Didn't make it to my WI yesterday. Father and a football match...don't ask :P

Feeling ok though and am going to keep on track this week. Going to try not to use my weeklies this week after being up at my last WI. I'll be gutted if I'm not down next Tuesday.

Lunch today was a disaster. Got sent out to a different branch today where food options are seriously, seriously limited. I could choose between a wrap with chicken and some other stuff (can't remember what) or a big dirty ploughmans sandwich. Opted for the wrap and a banana and a packet of velvet crunch. The wrap was 15 points!! Couldn't believe it. It wasn't even nice! I'm still within my points for the day so its not too bad, but I hate wasting my points on that nonsense. I need to get more organised! I went and bought one of the WW frozen meals for tomorrow (the salmon and broccoli wedge melt...ny0m) and have plenty of fruit to bring with me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭m'lady

I seriously need to start tracing during the day as in when I eat my meals,rather than at the end of each day. Am still fairly motivated but just not planning enough. This week I intend on making a few changes to get the scales moving in the right direction!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭Jwacqui

Not such a good week!!

Well done to all the losses! Total inspirations!! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement