Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WeightWatchers & "How Many ProPoints?" Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭ziggy23

onehundred wrote: »
    Down 2 lbs this week at the WI making a total of 41 lbs since starting.
    Need 1 more lb for 3 stone.
    Going really well since starting on 23rd Sep:
    10lbs, 5.5, 6, 5, 4, 3.5, 5 & 2.
    Only 59 more to go to reach my ideal weight!

Wow thats amazing :eek: Well done!!!

I was VERY bold today had a chicken panini with cheese and mayo:o....worst thing is it wasnt even that nice was deffo not worth it:mad: Im just goin to have a ww meal tonight and thats it I'd say I'm well over my points!

Oh yea can anyone hazard a guess how many points in a latte from one of the machines is?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭enzo7

ziggy23 wrote: »

I was VERY bold today had a chicken panini with cheese and mayo:o....worst thing is it wasnt even that nice was deffo not worth it:mad: Im just goin to have a ww meal tonight and thats it I'd say I'm well over my points!

Oh yea can anyone hazard a guess how many points in a latte from one of the machines is?

dont you just hate dat:(

A tall full fat latte in starbucks is 4.5pts but if you were gud and got a skinny latte its only 1.5pts.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭carolinespring

I havent posted here in months, mostly just record in my food diary.
    Back to mu WW meeting this evening 22nd oct was my last meeting. Since then was in Turkey for a week, when we came back my mother-in-law very ill in hospital and all that week was spent eating junk in the hospital and last week I was sick and not eating much, anyway I really was not sure how I would be up/down. Anyway I was down 15lb, very very shocked and to be honest my clothes do not feel any less tight. I think it must be just a water loss. Has anyone had this happen to them?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭doctorwhogirl

Weigh in this evening!

Was down 1.5 pounds!!

That means 1 pound left to two stone gone at WW

And 47 pounds gone althogether! Would love to get to 50 gone by Xmas!!

Bold tonight though!! Had a King Prawn Tai Wan thing from the Chinese with noodles!!

It was YUMMY tho!!

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭hollyhock

well i was down 1/2 lb to-nite so as we say a loss is a loss!;)

• Advertisement

did you mean half a pound? at our meeting this eve,one woman was down 6lbs and another down 10lbs in one week! if you mean 15lbs,your`e even better!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭felinefeelins

wow Caroline. Amazing. Take it as a loss, and work from there. You'l know at ur next wi.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

:D Down 2 lb this morning!! Friday is defo a better day to wi!!!

Back down to 10st 13lb!!!! Am delighted as wasn't great this week and didn't exercise but something worked :):):)

Well done pem. Got another convert to the friday wi! LOL I'm down also this week, now 12'3', but wasn't happy with that so got on another scale and was 11'4' on the other!!!!!
    Out to get new batteries for the electric scales and do a re-check. Would be happy if it was half way between the 2 weights. I'm doubting the digital one as when I was home last week Mum's weighed me 7lbs lighter.
    Anyway, enough of that.

Welcome to all new posters, good luck to all for this weeks WI

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Eimhearwwl

ziggy23 wrote: »
    Wow thats amazing :eek: Well done!!!

I have a better idea than a WW meal if you've gone over. 2 tins chopped tomatoes, 1 leek, 1/2 a celery, 2 red onions, 4 cloves garlic, 3 mixed peppers, 1 small red chilli, 1 tin tomato puree ans any herbs you fancy [my fave is coriander] chop the garlic and chilli finely. Chop all the veg into bite sized pieces and put in a large pot, add the tomatoes and puree. Bring gently to the boil and simmer till the veg is cooked. Season to taste and serve either on its own or with a salmon/chicken fillet. the veg casserole is free so you can use it as an alternative to soup.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭thinnyminnie

Forgive me girls for I have sinned and sinned and eh sinned again icon_rolleyes.gif

Have been completely devilishly bold! I really need someone to slap me. I feel rotten and uncomfortable because I think Im putting on more weight rather than loosing.

I dont go to a class at the moment. But Im toying with either Unislim on monday or weight watchers on wednesday.

On a good note I joined back basketball last night. Now at 16 stone is and 5 foot 3 you can imagine the colour of me. The actually playing wasnt too bad but the running nearly killed me!

Need to get my act together.

Forgive me girls for I have sinned and sinned and eh sinned again icon_rolleyes.gif

Have been completely devilishly bold! I really need someone to slap me. I feel rotten and uncomfortable because I think Im putting on more weight rather than loosing.

I dont go to a class at the moment. But Im toying with either Unislim on monday or weight watchers on wednesday.

On a good note I joined back basketball last night. Now at 16 stone is and 5 foot 3 you can imagine the colour of me. The actually playing wasnt too bad but the running nearly killed me!

Need to get my act together.

Good luck with the b/ball, enjoy it. Sometimes if you take your focus of food, but be aware of what your eating you might be surprised with the results, I was. I found that I was obsessing with every morsel and ended up eating too much while still starving. Now I'm doin a little n often and I'm not AS hungry, I'm not thinking about the nxt meal all the time either. I'm one of the few doin it at home alone, also its only this forum that keeps me on the straight n narrow too.

Good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

hey folks was in dunnes today and discovered they sell ww hot choc drinks, bought 2 sachets to try there only 1 point, and not bad good for if you get that chocolate craving

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭lots2lose

Hey Everyone

I was up 1lb last week :( but at this weeks WI i was down 3.5lbs :) finally got my first stone!!! hoping for another half stone before Christmas!

Well done to all the losses this week! remember only 4 more WI till Xmas :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 paulam10

back on ww this week since monday!!! can't afford 2 go 2 d meetings this time. pay cuts etc means i'm feelin d pinch moneywise as well as in my waist band. but i'm hoping to do it with all my old books and points calculator. fingers crossed.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

paulam10 wrote: »
    back on ww this week since monday!!! can't afford 2 go 2 d meetings this time. pay cuts etc means i'm feelin d pinch moneywise as well as in my waist band. but i'm hoping to do it with all my old books and points calculator. fingers crossed.

Hi Paulam, I am the same kinda - college means money wise and time wise I can't go, so I do ww from home. If you don't have a food diary defo start one, even when you are bad, makes you see the problems :) Best of luck :):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭rosiec

Hi giys and gals,

Just thought i'd wish everybody a good WI this week :D I'm in a happy mood today so thought i'd spread the cheer!

• Registered Users Posts: 20 beccerelda

Hi all,

I'm almost through my 1st week on WW and dreading my weigh in on Wed, Have about three and a half stone to lose in total. I've been good but not great because I can't seem to motivate my self to exercise. Anyway I'm hoping I can get, and give, some support from this thread. Congrats to you all, you seem to be doing great! Just hope I can be as dedicated!

Beccerelda

beccerelda wrote: »
    Hi all,

I'm almost through my 1st week on WW and dreading my weigh in on Wed, Have about three and a half stone to lose in total. I've been good but not great because I can't seem to motivate my self to exercise. Anyway I'm hoping I can get, and give, some support from this thread. Congrats to you all, you seem to be doing great! Just hope I can be as dedicated!

Beccerelda

I'm in exactly the same boat as u I want to lose about 3 and a half stone too. Was ok this week but really have to get into the habit of writing down everything I eat. My weigh in is tomorrow:eek:
    Even a pound weight loss I'll be happy with. As regards exercise I'm just doin a bit of walking....hoping to take up swimming when I lose a bit of the weight. Right now I'd be too embarrassed.

Good luck Wed and good luck to everyone else this week....and to quote Kate Moss NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS SKINNY FEELS...should be cocaine in her case:p

this is tough! i can`t get goin again,doin badly. just went for walk,lovely nite actually when you get out and get goin! well done to all the losers!

• Advertisement

thanx for the good luck wishes pembily!!! 1 week over. down 3.5lb!! quite happy with that. need to start exercising though. trying to get motivated to start!

• Registered Users Posts: 17 saffron77

Hi everybody,

OMG have WI in morning. Bit nervous. Was away with work friday and saturday so it could be bad. Would be happy to stay the same really.
    Best of luck to everyone this week. It really is not easy in this weather- to excercise or to stick to points, but sure anyway we will stick at it.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭Donnaghm

Down 1.5 stone after 6 weight ins. I'm quite proud of myself.

Donnaghm wrote: »
    Down 1.5 stone after 6 weight ins. I'm quite proud of myself.

Wow, Donnaghm.
    That is amazing. Well done.

well done donnaghm! thats brilliant! i'm not surprised you are proud of yourself!!! keep up the good work.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 dropkick murphy

1st WI this evening guys and I am feeling nervous.. difficult getting back into the swing of it, I had a hen night at the weekend as well and didnt include all the booze I had :(

So wish me luck, will let you know how I get on ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17 saffron77

Hi everyone,

Thank god, I lost a half a pound today at WI. Not much but delighted cause i have only a pound to lose to make two stone.:D Best of luck to all with WI's this week. its not easy with the weather at moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭DU.LLAHAN

I was looking up lunch ideas when i came across this website http://weight-watchers-points-recipes.blogspot.com/. I had a quick look through it and it has sections of 0 point recipes 2,3,5, point recipes and so on. It might help people who need new ideas

• Registered Users Posts: 20 beccerelda

DU.LLAHAN wrote: »
    I was looking up lunch ideas when i came across this website http://weight-watchers-points-recipes.blogspot.com/. I had a quick look through it and it has sections of 0 point recipes 2,3,5, point recipes and so on. It might help people who need new ideas

Just had a look at that website, it's brilliant! Thanks a mill, I'll def be using some of their recipes. Have my weigh in tomorrow, week 1 finished aaagghh!:eek:

• Advertisement

had my WI this evening only lost half a pound:( was very dissappointed but I know its my own fault as I wasnt writing down everything. Ah well just have to try harder!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement