Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help!

Options
  • 30-10-2008 9:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭

I dont know if this is in the right forum so please move if it's not...

I got paint (matt emulsion) on my partner's new leather jacket the other day and I only noticed it now :eek: How do I remove it??!! I tried to gently scrap it off but it looks like a tiny piece of leather is coming away also :confused:

Another problem..

My dog peed on the vertical blinds in the kitchen last night and they stink really bad. I have the ends of them steeping in a bowl of hot water with dettol in it and I tired scrubbing the ends of them but the smell is still in them.. Any tips of how to get rid of the smell??

I am not having a good day so far and to top it off I am really broke so any ideas on how to help me with these two problems that dont cost too much??

Comments

Advertisement