Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prices for computer repairs......

Options
  • 30-10-2008 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

Doin an assignment on computer repairs, lookin to get the repair prices of guys like PC GP, PC Rescue & Help @ Hand. Any one have any ideas on what they are? Already checked the web sites, they didnt seem to say anything.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭DeadSkin

Ring them, it's your bloody assignment.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭cactus86

just lookin for a bit of friendly info, thanks for the effort :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭DeadSkin

Ah look, apologies for being snappy, but it doesn't take much effort to pick up a phone and asking those companies a few simple questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,957 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

DeadSkin wrote: »
    Ring them, it's your bloody assignment.

+1

Unless of course it's a management paper, and you're actually getting grades based on how much work you can get other people to do for you!

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭cactus86

thats fair nuf. im just sayin that if i came on here without mentioning an assignment, i reckon ur respnose wud have been different. I was just on ere & figuring that this place has been a good source of info b4 so i said id ask. anyway, apology accepted

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 39 JamesStephens

wheres the best place to buy a Plaptop, shop or online

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Turlock

You're a Plaptop

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement