Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finest Carvey

Options
  • 30-10-2008 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭

Any suggestions? Weirs would be my favourite and have tried a few others like Cosie, McCormacks, Bradys Shankill, and a few others locally. Cosie is ok and so to Bradys. Not really pushed on McCormacks though. Any good places folks??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Pablo Sanchez

I know its a bit away from Dun Laoghaire but Ashtons has a great carvery in Clonskeagh......later on it becomes a fine boozer too!

Silver Tassie in Loughlinstown was always nice, or bakers - not a great pub but good food.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭Dun laoire

I know its a bit away from Dun Laoghaire but Ashtons has a great carvery in Clonskeagh......later on it becomes a fine boozer too!

Clonskeagh is not far at all as long as she's driving :D Thanks Pablo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭Dun laoire

Silver Tassie in Loughlinstown was always nice, or bakers - not a great pub but good food.

I've had the evening food in Bakers but didn't know they did carvery. Hmmm and it only a short walk away:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

i always enjoy the food in the graduate

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

i always enjoy the food in the graduate

I was about to mention the Graduate. My better half has eaten inthere a few times and has always been impressed. Do they do a carvery?

I was about to mention the Graduate. My better half has eaten inthere a few times and has always been impressed. Do they do a carvery?

Bar food is great, Carvery is average at best

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭max_power

The Club in Dalkey.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Bakers Does a Good Carvery, Along with weirs.

didnt know the Graduate did good food tbh

Advertisement