Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need to Move Home Heating Oil Tank help

Options
  • 30-10-2008 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭

Hiya all.

Having an Extension build at the moment and the heating tank has been moved once, And looks like to be Moved Again as he didnt build the concrete base as requested, so Its a Standard tank less that half full,.
    I have called Around and to see if any oil companys can offer a service Were they can Collect the kerosene and or replace at later date or take its away or any other Sollution?

Need To get it done pretty Sharpish so any advise or ideas, please let me know
    Thanks All

R

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,422 ✭✭✭Avns1s

If it has to be moved because the builder didn't do things the way he should then I'd make it his problem.

He could put in the proper base in the right location and put in a new tank. Pump the oil from the existing tank to the new one and then take down the old tank.

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭copper12

Dose it really have to be moved immediately
    Can the base be built
    Use what oil is in the tank and shift it in January
    A couple of 25l drums should be enough to drain the tank then

Advertisement