Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

which aeg to buy?

Options
  • 30-10-2008 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭

I am looking at two aegs the G&G M16 R4 carbine and the G&G M4 CQB R .
    I was wondering which would be a better buy?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

jigsaw 1 wrote: »
    I am looking at two aegs the G&G M16 R4 carbine and the G&G M4 CQB R .
    I was wondering which would be a better buy?

my preference is the cqb r, mainly cause i like furniture and the stock and its a nice size but each to his own

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭jigsaw 1

my preference is the cqb r, mainly cause i like furniture and the stock and its a nice size but each to his own

do you know if the difference in barrel length would make much of a difference?

does anyone know where to get a cheap good quality molle vest?

the cqb R has a 250mm barrel and the m16 carbine has a 357mm barrel which will a bit more accuarcy. but you need to change the front of the m16 if u want foregrips or any furnature. the option with the cqb is put a silencer on the front and get a longer barrel which could extend into the silencer and not be seen. just options g&g have good internals regarless of model :D

Anyone else have any advice?

• Advertisement

jigsaw 1 wrote: »
    Anyone else have any advice?

go hold them in your hands

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭fasterkayote_

different aeg rifles for different occasion thats why 1 have 4 m4 variants others even have even 10. try and you"ll know.

Advertisement