Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacement sim vodafone

• 30-10-2008 12:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭

hi everyone, im trying to order a replacement sim from vodafone site, i keep getting the err message please try again (MM-RSIM-00).. I have tried contacting vodafone through the "customer care" thing but no response its been 3 weeks since i first tried it, and the same error message still comes up. Im just wondering if anyone else had the same problem or know what the problem is. Its not a life or death thing its just annoying the crap out of me.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

call 1850 20 87 87 or 1907 if you're on bill pay and get a real person to do it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,025 ✭✭✭✭listermint

havent seen it before. would it not be quicker to pop into a local store?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭suimhneas

oh yeah local store that would be 70 miles away but guess it will be quicker all the same at this rate. Just wanted to vent really about the crap customer service vodafone offer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement