Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Politics, Leaving Cert, UCD listed as private

Options
  • 30-10-2008 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭

When I use the "Private" filter to display new posts on the home page Politics, Leaving Cert, UCD appear

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Weird, I know how that *could* happen, you were probably served the incorrect cache. Is this happening consistently or just the once? The effect would disappear after 30 seconds or so if it was just a once off.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Doesn't that happen if you were banned and unbanned from a forum in the past?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

CuLT wrote: »
    Weird, I know how that *could* happen, you were probably served the incorrect cache. Is this happening consistently or just the once? The effect would disappear after 30 seconds or so if it was just a once off.
    Its happening consistently, Faith has the answer. my private fora and the ones Ive been banned from are appearing

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Ah, ok, ask the relevant mods nicely to clear your permission from the forum. That will fix it.

If they don't know what you're talking about, they can ask in the mod forum or read the moderator utilities thread, or help page.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement