Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dell S2409W 24-Inch Full HD Widescreen v Dell UltraSharp 2408WFP

• 30-10-2008 12:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,928 ✭✭✭

Anyone know the difference between these? The full HD is €500 cheaper! :eek:

I'd like to pick up a 24" Dell monitor. I currently have a 19" Ultra Sharp and think the display is quality.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Why dont you just google for reviews of the two products. If they are both new it is unlikely anybody else will have a great knowledge about them. Sites like CNET and other will provide full reviews and pros and cons of all modern computer equipment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,928 ✭✭✭dubmick

Why dont you just google for reviews of the two products. If they are both new it is unlikely anybody else will have a great knowledge about them. Sites like CNET and other will provide full reviews and pros and cons of all modern computer equipment.

I did that before I posted, CNET doesn't have a review of the cheaper one yet. The Ultra Sharp is not new and has been out ages.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

dubmick wrote: »
    Anyone know the difference between these? The full HD is €500 cheaper! :eek:

I'd like to pick up a 24" Dell monitor. I currently have a 19" Ultra Sharp and think the display is quality.

I got the the S2409W last week. Seems a class screen having come from a 17 inch latop at home and 19 inch square screen at work.

Nice and bright. Plays everything well. HD looks class on it

Advertisement