Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Smackdown Spoilers 28/10/2008

• 30-10-2008 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭

Smackdown spoilers from San Diego
    Show opened with Vickie Guerrero out with Big Show and Chavo and talked about Undertaker in a casket match. She teased it would be Undertaker vs. Show, but then announced it was Undertaker vs. Chavo Guerrero. Show started laughing.

The Miz & John Morrison b Primo & Carlito. A spot will have to be edited as the bell rang early but Charles Robinson only counted two and kept the match going and they had to go back to the finish

Jimmy Wang Yang was out for Halloween as John Wayne Yang. That was botched as well, as he was supposed to be announced as John Wayne Yang, but was announced as Jimmy Wang Yang. So he went to the back, came back out, and they did the segment all over again.

Yang b The Brian Kendrick via DQ when Ezekiel Jackson and Kendrick destroyed him

Kung Fu Naki went to Great Khali for advice on how to get chicks. Seriously. This was to set up a size matters line.

Another Khali Kiss Cam segment with a plant. She demanded Khali French kiss her. He obliged. They made fun of her looks because Ranjin Singh told her to take off her Halloween mask, when she wasn't wearing one.

Hardys & Rey Mysterio beat Kane & MVP & Mark Henry when Jeff pinned Henry with the swanton

Vladimir Kozlov wanted HHH. HHH came out and talked about the movie where Ivan Drago fought Rocky. At least we're current. He noted Rocky won.

Maria & Michelle McCool & Brie Bella b Victoria & Natalya & Maryse. They teased problems between Maria and McCool

Undertaker b Chavo Guerrero. Show interfered, but it wasn't enough as Undertaker ran show out, gave Chavo a tombstone, and rolled him into the casket

www.f4wonline.com

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

HARDY REUNITE FOR ONE NIGHT ONLY....AGAIN

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Jim Ross in a Sailor costume.

You're a cruel bastard Vince McMahon!:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Anyone know who sings the new Smackdown Song and name of the song??...Before you check youtube it is not Shinedown (my favourite band of last 2 years)..Everyone seems to think it is..It sounds like Jet Black Stare but I cant find the name of the song anywhere

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

rovert wrote: »
    HARDY REUNITE FOR ONE NIGHT ONLY....AGAIN

They're nearly as bad as DX.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

I think they are having so many "One night only reunions" of DX and this week, the hardys, to promote into the idea of the new game that has the emphasis on Tag Teams.

• Advertisement

I think they are having so many "One night only reunions" of DX and this week, the hardys, to promote into the idea of the new game that has the emphasis on Tag Teams.

Or that Survivor Series is coming up....

:rolleyes:

callaway92 wrote: »
    :rolleyes:

WHAT?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

rovert wrote: »
    Or that Survivor Series is coming up....

They should a 10 tag team elimination match. Like they did in the good ol' days

/sarcasm

They should a 10 tag team elimination match. Like they did in the good ol' days

Yeah that'll work

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 reanimator

Jesus theyre still using Mark Henry. WHY?!!!

reanimator wrote: »
    Jesus theyre still using Mark Henry. WHY?!!!

Ratings were on the up when he was champ in ECW..Hes a guy people love to hate..Kinda like Spence, from The Hills

Ratings were on the up when he was champ in ECW..Hes a guy people love to hate..Kinda like Spence, from The Hills

Man i cant stand that guy. In saying that, i hate everyone else on that show...

In relation to henry, i dont think anyone loves to hate him, he isnt edge.. or jericho.
    I think people just hate him.

In relation to henry, i dont think anyone loves to hate him, he isnt edge.. or jericho.

He is doing a good job so, seeing as that is what he is supposed to do, To get people to hate him

Anyone remember Henry's first match vs. Jerry Lawler ?
    By god that was awful, even when I was a kid and I'd eat up any auld shite they put on but Henry has always been a pile of toss.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

He is doing a good job so, seeing as that is what he is supposed to do, To get people to hate him

I think he might of meant the turn off the TV, Mark Henry is on kind of hate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

I like Henry and I know a few people here are fans of him (remember Fozzy praising him a while ago). If you think about it, he's perfect for ECW. You have a show full of small white guys so you get the strongest fattest black man you have on the roster as a heel. This way, every face who beats him gets a massive rub and when they drop the belt to him it's not that bad as he's expected to win every time. Great heel on the show, also him and Atlas are funny ****.

Still hoping that when they launch Morrison's solo career again they have the tag team of The Miz and Mizark. Buys

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,164 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

On ECW Whats the deal with this Jack Swagga guy? Decent or generic heel?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Rjd2 wrote: »

Think creative see potential in him as one of those all-American dudes. He's gonna fail though

I'd like to see Vader brought back to beat up Mark Henry and take his spot.

• Advertisement

I'd like to see Vader brought back to beat up Mark Henry and take his spot.

He'll have to get into getting into and out of the ring shape first.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 reanimator

Henry was ecw champ, wtf, and matt hardy, they have turned that belt in the european championship!
    Is the european championship still around, let me guess Gillberg is the euro champ...

reanimator wrote: »
    Henry was ecw champ, wtf, and matt hardy, they have turned that belt in the european championship!
    Is the european championship still around, let me guess Gillberg is the euro champ...

If alan dunne wasnt enough former Wrestling fan for ya here is reanimator:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,521 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Rjd2 wrote: »

He annoys the hell out of me so good job by him.

Has potential to go far and was a good heel in developmental. Still waiting for him to stand out from the rest. How he does in his role with Dreamer will probably make or break him.

Advertisement