Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glenties Halloween Ball 2008

Options
  • 30-10-2008 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭

Was in Ardara for the BH weekend and happened upon a bunch of people in fancy dress. I have to say the amount of effort and level of detail were amazing! There was a gang dressed as dominoes - black wigs, white masks and sandwich board front and backs.

I got chatting (all too briefly!) with a tooth fairy sporting a wig, wings, 5 foot toothbrush and a footlong manhood :pac:

There doesn't seem to be many pics online yet, pity 'cos we didn't get to go to Glenties that evening :(

Their dedication has to be admired :D

Oh and good luck to the guy w/ the broken arm!

It is what it's.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

oneweb wrote: »
    I got chatting (all too briefly!) with a tooth fairy sporting a wig, wings, 5 foot toothbrush and a footlong manhood :pac:
    That must have been interesting :)

Advertisement