Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motorbike service

Options
  • 30-10-2008 4:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Hi,

I need to get a motorbike serviced, a Yamaha Virago, been off the road around 8 months. It's in very good condition and very low mileage, but just due a service and has a flat battery.

Does anyone know a good place / person who does a motorcycle service around Limerick, and if there is anyone I should avoid? Also, what's the going rate? Close to Castletroy would be ideal.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

Try Mike Meskells out the Dublin Road, past Finnegans roundabout - you'll have to take the slip road off the new road out there - it's signposted you can't miss it. Best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

Hally Keane used to do mine ( back in the day ) , he is in Park in Corbally , don't know if he still does them .

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭LadyTBolt

Jude Banks down near Garrowen does motocycle servicing. His number is in the book or you could google it. Would you not consider servicing it yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭eyebrows63

unless you have very deep pockets avoid the man who advertise on the limerick post eyery week. try hourigan on john st. meskell on the dublin rd. kiley on thomas st or indeed try it yourself. all it is, is plugs oil and filter which can be gotton from any of the above

Advertisement