Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pork Chops in need of a makeover

• 30-10-2008 4:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭

Hi all,

I have 2 depressed pork chops lounging in my fridge who are in desperate need of a makeover. They just feel so dull and lacking in energy and would love something to spice them up a little and make them feel sexy again.

Help me give them the love they deserve.

All ideas welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭emc2

wholegrain mustard and honey is always nice!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Marinate in soy sauce, wholegrain mustard, a little oil, garlic, ginger if you have any, and honey.
    Line a dish or baking tin with foil and greaseproof paper (otherwise it's almost impossible to clean) and bake for 20 - 25 minutes at 200 degrees :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭babyguinnessfan

Tried your recipe dizzyblonde - was lovely - the chops didn't dry out and the ginger especially gave it a real bite. Thanks for the tip about lining the dish too!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

You're welcome :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

BBQing pork chops really is very tasty!

• Advertisement
Advertisement