Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is half a bottle of wine a binge?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

Well squiggle - you're not alone. According to that I'm one too.......which is news to me, given that I can make a bottle of wine last for almost two weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Squiggle

chuckles30 wrote: »
    Well squiggle - you're not alone. According to that I'm one too.......which is news to me, given that I can make a bottle of wine last for almost two weeks.

Phew , that makes me feel better - fancy going for a drink? :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭gstar

my god i'm ticking almost six from the list .... scary! I suspect that if i answered the q's any day other time except a friday evening, i might not be in the "definite alco" bracket!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

The recomended daily limits for boozing are actually half what the findings indicate would be reasonably safe.
    I remember hearing this about three years ago from somebody who explained how they arrived at this figure.The problem is i was drunk at the time and cant remember any more details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭Trinity

Degsy wrote: »
    The recomended daily limits for boozing are actually half what the findings indicate would be reasonably safe.
    I remember hearing this about three years ago from somebody who explained how they arrived at this figure.The problem is i was drunk at the time and cant remember any more details.

I'm never reading again :eek:

• Advertisement
Advertisement