Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Voluptuo breast enlargement

Options
  • 30-10-2008 7:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭

ok i hope this is the right place for this!

my girlfriend is thinking of getting Voluptuo breast enlargment tablets and im just wondering has anyone here tried them?

and do they work? or are they just a money spinner.

the website say you can go up 2 cups but she is a bit sceptical.

if anyone is too embarassed to say on thread if they tried them just PM me

thanks a million for any help you can give me

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Don't bother with tablets. I've found that Guinness and KFC really helps to increase the size of my breasts?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

stovelid wrote: »
    I've found that Guinness and KFC really helps to increase the size of my breasts?
    seriously??

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,304 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I sincerely doubt that they work, but if your girlfriend is planning on taking a course of tablets that claim such a thing she should talk to her gp first and get his/her opinion.

Thread closed

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

how come you closed it?

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,304 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Because people are not allowed to give out medical advice on Boards, and breast enlargement via dodgy pills comes far to close to that for my liking.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement