Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stampers

Options
  • 30-10-2008 7:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭

Does anyone know if any nightclubs are looking for people to become stampers on shopstreet?? I really want to do it, the hours would suit me perfectly

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭MattKid

A lot of them are bar staff as well as stampers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭cheekay

they are always looking for new stampers. you dont have to be bar staff.

cps pay 20 euro and hour and you go in after to colect glasses

gpo pay like 10 euro an hour plus commision

cuba pay 10 an hour and you get to finish at 12.30/1.30

not sure about coyotes

its a serious job

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

cheekay wrote: »
    its a serious job

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

20 euro an hour thats gotta be bollocks

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭lmtduffy

could be 20 a night,

and they dont collect glasses after.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭Casshern88

I work for karma doing stamps, we get 15 an hour + commision and do not have to work inside ....

while were not hiring anyone at the min, i think cuba are...

the wages listed above are correct , and cps promo staff do not have to work inside after.

It can be a hard job sometines due to the amount of negativity and abuse you tend to get fron drunkin scumbags, but saying that there are allways nice people youl meet who will completly brighten up your night . you meet lots of people doing it its a very social job.

If your contemplating promo work youd want to be a very outgoing chatty person who dosent take others too seriosly , i know were expected to actually have a conversation with people on the street and not just should "stamps for karma tonight" or whatever at them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭cheekay

ya i loved it too even thought you do get a few asholes who think they are being funny when they pick you up and run up the street with you. maybe they have enough staff now but i know cps/halo were hiring a few weeks Ago.

It isnt 20 euro a night its definately 20 euro an hour working for cps.

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭Casshern88

cheekay wrote: »
    a few asholes who think they are being funny when they pick you up and run up the street with you. .

Sorry about that :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭chrussell

anyone happen to know the name or the hr person or manager of cps?

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭foxy_19-89

the majority of the info above is rumors, some are close to the real pay for cps (i work there) but not correct.

pm me if you wish to know the contact detials of CP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭s_carnage

There is an ad in Galway First today about CP's hiring promo staff. Should be contact details there.

There's an ad in the Advertiser today - CP are looking for promotional staff.

Advertisement