Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anywhere to study early?

Options
  • 30-10-2008 8:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Going to be in UCD for 7, library doesn't open until 8.30. Is there anywhere quiet I can do some study (with place for a laptop etc) - i.e. a quiet room open somewhere. Big exam coming up!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

If its the Arts building you problem wont be too disturbed if you pop into one of the lecture theatres. Wont be anyone in till 9 or try any of the classrooms upstairs.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Yeah that's probably the best option alright. ^

Whereabouts does everyone tend to study usually? Anyone have a study area that's quite special to them? :)

I always tell myself I'm going to find some great little place in a secluded area but I just end up getting tired and find the spot that's nearest to me. :rolleyes:

Advertisement